DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Great Warder March!

BenTGaidin

*smirks and tosses flower petals*

They're so cute when they're shiny...

Hey, wardies! Welcome to the Kin! I dried the road for you, you can thank me with profuse smooches later. ;) Right after you all volunteer to be mentors at the Tower and join the Kin. *laughs*

*rushes in* What the heck... didn't it say, "The deadline for this round will be noon on Sunday, EST. (-5 GMT)" on the Seanchan boards and now we're here already? Am I reading what that's supposed to mean, wrong? I'm confuzzled...

*marches behind Danya, channels some Water, cools it into an icecube and sticks it down her dress*

That's the cut-off point if we haven't already had everyone-but-one post, so that we aren't waiting forever on people. The past few rounds, it's come before everyone got around to posting, but now we're starting to get to the point where the last person to post gets dropped off the end of the march.

*watches from the side line* and those happen fairly fast all must be on cause its no more then half an hour since i last checked the art org tread and then when i now checked it you had posted and the seanchan tread had already been wraped up...lol

will follow from the side thoug to just be in on the fun somewhat

Archived