DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Kukasö

dicetosser1

Dice hangs out the welcome mat for Kukasö "Welcome to the Black tower or BT for short. This is, as im sure you have figgered out the home of the Ashaman and Ashawoman on DM. Now we are abit of a crazy bunch but dont worry we dont bite!

We may use compulsion on you or ithi might Balefire you but we NEVER bite. :biggrin:

You will find that there are two factions here, the Light and the Shadow. You will learn which of them to watch out for as you go along.

Now Id like to offer you our specialty here TAINTED BROWNIES!!!

taintedbrownies.jpg

dont worry about the taint it just adds flavor and helps you settle in a bit

once again WELCOME!!

Welcome to the Black Tower!!! It´s great to see you here too. I´m M´Hael, Faction Leader of the Shadow. If you have any questions just send me a PM or ask around. People here are crazy but friendly.

Now tell us all about yourself. Who is your favorite asha´man? Favorite chosen? Usually I ask where people live but I already have your exact address. :baalzamon:

You will soon get access to our hidden boards.

Thank you for welcome dicetosser and Tina!

You are so fast :biggrin:

And I have some brownies brought with me!

(can't guarantee they are not tainted)

Chocolate+Brownies+from+Baked+Perfection+2.jpg

My favourite Ashaman is of course Mazrim Taim :biggrin:

And Chosen - Lanfear, I think.

I think I need to move :ph34r:

Thank you for welcome dicetosser and Tina!

You are so fast :biggrin:

And I have some brownies brought with me!

(can't guarantee they are not tainted)

Chocolate+Brownies+from+Baked+Perfection+2.jpg

My favourite Ashaman is of course Mazrim Taim :biggrin:

And Chosen - Lanfear, I think.

I think I need to move :ph34r:

This sounds very promising.

And no need to move. Just stay where you are... :baalzamon:

Tina has told me off numerous times for being too Blue. I got voodoo pin marks all over, look!

Luckily Turin promised not to tell her that my Asha'man coat is actually deepest darkest midnight blue - and is not black at all.

I don't have anymore points till February. I do also have bonus points to give out in the Trivial Pursuit Game - if I'm suitable impressed.

I saw that Ithi!! and i will spread the word...unless you have a very.... shall we say POINTed reason for me not to :baalzamon:

No probs Kuka! and i think thats the first time ive been called very fast on DM!!

Dicey, I have something POINTY for you if you fail to leave the mistress S'Ithi be *Gurthang slides from it's sheath with a metallic ring. the edges of the Black sword shining bright*

We don't want any trouble after I let you off so easy from the throne incident, do we?

Thanks, Ithi, Leelou, Turin, Rey, Ayla, Nya, Cawstrife, Locke, Kudaran, Perfexionist!

Ithi called me epic! What can she mean? mda.gif

Turin, not yet. But the Trivial Pursuit game is the main reson why I'm here :happy: I just had a look around and decided to stay :happy:

Kudaran, no brownies are not to my satisfaction! Not enough of them here. :dry:

There can't be enough brownies :laugh:

Archived