DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out to breakfast with fam. Sitting in the movie theater to see "Acts of Valor." Then to dog park, I think.

Tomorrow, teaching religious school, out to lunch with son, art class, then to our book club's Oscar party.

I bet that was fun!!!

We got up early to go pick strawberries at the college agriculture extension here, then Home Depot for their kids' workshop. Then it started pouring while we were eating lunch, so we came home and I took a nap! (I had been up with the baby and back pain pretty much all night).

Then we used a birthday coupon to go for burgers at Fudruckers!

So this weekend I was home alone! My hubby worked last night 7pm-7am, my daughter spent the night at her father's and my son spent the night at my mother in law's.

The plan was to crochet. I am on a schedule that has me doing one motif every day this week. But I missed a bunch of days due to illness. So last night was gonna be catch up night.

But then I did something more fun instead! I went on Skype with Key, Rashi and Charis from 8pm - 2am!

So now I basically have to crochet till my fingers fall off, but that was totally worth it! Yay girls' Skype night!

Kathleen that sounds fun! Lor we used to go pick fruit and also do the kid workshops at Home Depot and then go out to lunch.

Here are some photos of my Civil War: DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

Mm... strawberries and battles. I like your weekends!

I had a Quidditch tournament yesterday with a society from my uni, then spent today translating a French opera from 1784. Love the contrast!

What's Quidditch?

What's Quidditch?

Quiche. Quiche gone horribly wrong.

Yesterday, I had fighting practice and today I had a medieval dagger fighting class this morning in the park. Laundry has been done, sewing has been accomplished without undue cursing, and I have a lot of reading to finish for class in the morning.

The U in my state actually has a Qudditch team and they compete.. They run around with brooms and... yeah... you'd should look it up it's great.

Also, those pictures were very good and artistically taken... did you take those pictures?

The U in my state actually has a Qudditch team and they compete.. They run around with brooms and... yeah... you'd should look it up it's great.

Also, those pictures were very good and artistically taken... did you take those pictures?

Thank you, my husband took those pictures. He does professional photography on the side.

What's Quidditch?

Quiche. Quiche gone horribly wrong.

Yesterday, I had fighting practice and today I had a medieval dagger fighting class this morning in the park. Laundry has been done, sewing has been accomplished without undue cursing, and I have a lot of reading to finish for class in the morning.

I took fencing when I was really young. Tell me about your medieval dagger fighting class!

Archived