DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

Sounds like fun! I worked all day yesterday, then went to Michael's and got the stuff to make Valentine's cards for Peanut's class. Today has been coupon & grocery day. My weekend disappeared really quickly, but my assistant principal is dangling comped time at me for working yesterday... :)

I'm stuffed. They had a Super Bowl special...a buffet with all you can eat hot wings and other unhealthy stuff but it was good and my team won!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said it will be freezing this whole week, so i don't think i will be going anywhere. But if the cold gets a bit weaker, i might go to breakfast at this cool place I bought a coupon for. It is 50% a breakfast for 2! So i will prolly take my friend who i haven't seen in ages! biggrin.gif

Other than that, I will be studying the whole weekend, since I KNOW I won't be doing so in the next few days.

They said it will be freezing this whole week, so i don't think i will be going anywhere. But if the cold gets a bit weaker, i might go to breakfast at this cool place I bought a coupon for. It is 50% a breakfast for 2! So i will prolly take my friend who i haven't seen in ages! biggrin.gif

Other than that, I will be studying the whole weekend, since I KNOW I won't be doing so in the next few days.

I'll bet it's cold! Well, Monday here we are. Another whole week before we get another weekend.

Well, I had planned on going to a HUGE craft show, but lack of funds is going to keep me at home. :(

So, I'm going to try some home made Valetines for Peanut's class, instead. That's still crafty...

Then maybe some lunch, a nap for the girls and by then their Daddy will be home driving me nuts about cleaning the house because we're going out of town this week. yay.

What did they preform?

My clay isn't hard enough and so it was sticking to everything. It was a bloody pain

They did a variety of choral presentations. One was in Italian and one in Spanish. Only three boys out of his school were chosen for honor choir. They participated with multiple schools from the county and had to learn songs quickly. The conductors were from out of the area and distinguished in their experience and their PhD's! It was great!

Sunday, I have done nothing but lie around. I don't get tomorrow off but I'm staying home with this cold.

I have done nothing. My husband and I decided to handle melting crayons on our own, but I let Peanut help me unwrap all the crayons... Now all of her crayons are naked. LOL marvelous...

Lol..lol..lol..

I'm in Atlanta at a conference through Saturday. My parents have my girls, so we are on our own! We are staying through Sunday to celebrate Valentine's Day and my birthday. :)

Last night, we went to the Hard Rock cafe for dinner and I have not been awake at 5 am for the last two days!!!

But I miss my kids...

Last Saturday I spent the day at a writer's course getting on tips to writing a fiction novel. Sunday I got to pick my daughter up early and go out to supper with my dad. It was a pretty good weekend.

I don't have any plans this weekend except to hopefully get some time to work on the Mystery Afghan project (that i will be starting tonight).

I might hang out with people on Saturday... maybe not though... my dog is really sick.

I'm sorry your dog is sick. What's wrong? I am watching my friend's elderly yellow lab as they are gone this weekend.

She hasn't been eating or drinking for the last five days. We have her on IV right now... it's really sad. She's having problems breathing too :(

Oh, I'm so sorry. Is she old? Has the vet given you a diagnosis? I'm taking care of my friend's 13 year old yellow lab this weekend.

Oh fun, labs are cool. We have shelties. My sister Nea is in vet training and she can tell what's going on. She has been improving with IV and penicillin. :D

That's good to hear. I love dogs. We went to see "Smart House" today. I love Denzel Washington too.

Archived