DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote the hostess: "there are going to be about 15 women here and with Rufus (her dog) barking... It's just not a good idea."

Boo-hiss. So we went shopping, had lunch out, put Peanut's plants in the ground, read books, put puzzles together, took Daddy dinner and watched the races (ok, I tried to watch while Peanut played with some other kids and Tadpole grinned at everyone and ate) and then came home and watched Green Lantern.

Busy, busy day!

To quote the hostess: "there are going to be about 15 women here and with Rufus (her dog) barking... It's just not a good idea."

Boo-hiss. So we went shopping, had lunch out, put Peanut's plants in the ground, read books, put puzzles together, took Daddy dinner and watched the races (ok, I tried to watch while Peanut played with some other kids and Tadpole grinned at everyone and ate) and then came home and watched Green Lantern.

Busy, busy day!

Sounds more fun to me.

I have a paper to write. We're only supposed to submit a partial rough draft so I could hardly call it a paper.

I don't write papers anymore. I write treatment plans, incident reports and referrals.

My oldest son came home from the Air Force to visit! We just went out to dinner. Tomorrow we are driving to Nevada to visit my sister and her family for 4 days! Yes!!!

Wow! All of that in one night? I'm impressed and jealous!

I haven't slept but about 3 hours. Apparently that wasn't one if Tadpole or Peanut's plans for the weekend. Tadpole was up until 2 am, then woke up at 4:30. It was Daddy's morning, so I got him set up with a bottle and blanket and took myself back to bed. Then about 5:15, Peanut wakes up wanting breakfast (which I am not cooking that early in the morning on a Saturday). Between the two of them, Dana and I have yet to get back to sleep and it's almost 8 am.

Today is not starting well.

I am in no hurry for my girls to grow up, by any means. I would like to sleep past 5 am, though. I did get to sleep in today until 5:20 after getting Tadpole to bed around 11:30. I used to wonder why my parents were wide awake at 7 am. I think I understand, now. LOL

Yesterday, practice. I had a chance to fight with my new spear (LOVE IT) and we started our light fighter's/fencing practice. My upper arms are bruised and purpled and my wrists are complaining but I'll survive. Did some work on a buckler shield and I hope to finish that this week.

Today, I'm finishing that paper I had all week to write. I need to learn how to stop to procrastinating but not now - I have other things to do first.

Archived