DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

Thankfully I am fairly certain it is in the line running from the bathroom/laundry room to the main line, as the other drains all work fine. No current Gym membership, but I work at a college so I can always use the staff locker room there.

At least you have access to a shower. I hate when stuff like this goes wrong.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're on a sewer, there's a clog in the line going to the main sewage line. For us, it was caused by tree roots. :(

I spent my weekend not doing much. My husband was racing all day yesterday and we did grocery shopping today. I saved $100 today! Even managed to get three 12 packs of Dr. Pepper for $1.33!

Did you use coupons?

Sort of... CVS is running a special. If you buy $30 in P&G products (before coupons, no less) you get a $10 ECB (store credit). They have Pepsi products on sale 3/$11. I applied the $10 ECB to the Dr. Pepper and paid $1.33 for them. *grins* go me!

Well it wasn't too horrible. 250.00 for the drain clearing. He needed the 3/4 in snake(Thicker than my thumb) to do it. The clog consisted of cottony material of a feminine nature, which is odd as that is not the style my wife uses. He said it is probably older than the 10 yrs we have been in the house. Ewwww

I got to relax this weekend, haven't been able to do that for a long time, and I have a debate tournament all of Saturday. That should be fun.

I'm glad. My 22 year old son is in the Air Force working long hours. He was able to come home for my surgery. He helped out, saw some friends, ate meals with us, played video games, watched movies and relaxed. It was good for him.

When I'm working, it's really hard for me to get up especially when it's raining. I just want to snuggle with my dogs and drink hot tea.

Watched a lot of football today, went walking and husband is cooking.

that's exactly how I feel, Ryrin!

The pics I've seen looked like you were enjoying yourself quite a bit, luv! ;) I'm sure those temps make wearing all that armor a little less hot, too!

As for me, I've spent my weekend doing things for other people. Peanut came home from school early on Friday with a fever. She's been running one on and off for the last few days. It severely limits what I'm able to do, so while I've been looking forward to the Fall Festival at the Bamboo Farm this weekend for MONTHS, I didn't get to go. No fresh local honey for me. *grumbles* Tadpole is teething, so Saturday I had them both dosed up!

We did get out and take my husband lunch and dinner while he was at the track on Saturday. Then we went to Target and bought the girls' halloween costumes. Peanut has said she wanted to be a witch for a while, so we found this cute pink and black one that she fell in love with. Tadpole is going to be Red Riding Hood.

The school I'm at does a TON of stuff this time of year, so I should be able to get quite a few wearings out of these costumes this year! Whoo-hoo!

Next Weekend should be a busy one for me, with a birthday party for a school friend of Peanut's at 2 on Saturday and I want to take the Haunted Hike at Oatland Island this year, too! The kids get to trick or treat in the woods! SO MUCH FUN!

So far, so good. She went to the dentist for the first time today and was awesome! She's a really great kid! I am so lucky!

Of course, the dentist said stuff like, "Her front teeth will be getting loose soon and probably fall out before her next birthday," awesome. And, "her 6 year molars will be coming in soon, too."

What I hear? "Your kid is going to freak out when her front teeth fall out and she'll be singing 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth' and "you'll have two teething babies very soon."

I'm going to need a lot of praying in the next year. LOL

Archived