DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

Yay books and groceries! Sounds like all you need for a great start to a week! :)

And yeah, new reality. It's still reality, dear. 5:30 wake-ups and rushing around until 7 PM where I can relax for an hour before the push to get kids to bed starts. Reality...

I remember those days. My youngest just started high school. They have to be there at 9am on Monday.... 8:20 the rest of the week. He's 15. Babies are much harder to "get ready."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My four year old will usually get herself dressed, but on school days she's a bit more difficult. My husband used to help me, but every time there's a break, he conveniently forgets that part. I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes...

My four year old will usually get herself dressed, but on school days she's a bit more difficult. My husband used to help me, but every time there's a break, he conveniently forgets that part. I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes...

Sometimes people need reminding.

I am going to a play tomorrow night with a girlfriend and my youngest son.. "25th Anniversary of the Putnam County Spelling Bee." It's a musical/comedy and I saw it a few years ago in another city. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

I enjoy hearing everyone's plans! I will not be getting drunk, but am going out to lunch at a microbrewery. My friend needs help with her son's 504 plan at school and she is paying. I don't like beer but I love their fish and chips.

I was part of a fringe festival and just finished performing the last of three shows tonight. We had one last night and two today and now were done!

It was great to be out doing again but we had sooo little preparation. Literally one run through of the whole thing before the show. An only three real rehearsals for just lines before that.

We weren't worried about being good. It was more of a have fun and laugh sort of thing and we did!

I was part of a fringe festival and just finished performing the last of three shows tonight. We had one last night and two today and now were done!

It was great to be out doing again but we had sooo little preparation. Literally one run through of the whole thing before the show. An only three real rehearsals for just lines before that.

We weren't worried about being good. It was more of a have fun and laugh sort of thing and we did!

I'm glad you did!

I'm really glad I did it too. I had done acting for ten years. Then when I ha my daughter I took the last 6 years off. This was my first time back and it was 3characters in 3 weeks with one rehearsal a week and we had no idea what we had for stage or sound till the day before so it was rough but it was a great cast an loads of fun!

I'm really glad I did it too. I had done acting for ten years. Then when I ha my daughter I took the last 6 years off. This was my first time back and it was 3characters in 3 weeks with one rehearsal a week and we had no idea what we had for stage or sound till the day before so it was rough but it was a great cast an loads of fun!

I love community theater! I went to a play this past Saturday. I live in a small town but the art scene and theater are wonderful!!!

How was your visit with your sister, Ryrin??

Ribs= yummy!!

And Kyn... I had a rough weekend and it turned D*Con into a lot less fun than I've had in the past. :( I did march in the parade, but then I spent the next couple of hours helping Dad chase down his missing badge. We finally got into a panel at 1, but were so tired we left after a 4 o'clock panel and went home. I was asleep before the Winespring started. :( Then with the insanity that tomorrow will become, we had to come home early, so I was only downtown until 2. Then we came home and that trip was a nightmare...

Seriously, this year seems to be doing everything possible to mess with me.

Yeah, that's how it goes sometimes. Losing your badge is a horrible experience... It sounds like you didn't get much time at the Con at all. Maybe next year.

I am still planning on JordanCon, work permitting. Which is sort of nice to say, since up until this week it was money permitting.

Archived