DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I had practice Saturday morning. It was brief - we only had three fighters there and I had a spectacular armor failure. My left leg plate decided it wanted to be a greave instead so that was the end of that. Did some work around the yard and Linuxed my computer. Had a beer, bought a pizza. ;;>_>

Today, archery practice in the morning. I shot for a few hours and I know what I have to improve upon now. I went to the thrift store afterward and bought some butter knives and ground down the points and proceeded to throw them into an old door. I've wanted to learn how to throw knives - I'm using the same hammer grip for 'hawks and I think I've got it down.

I'm house-sitting for my parents for the next week. Their church went to Missouri for a tornado clean-up effort, so I've got the yard to keep on top of and the dog who needs lots of attention. He seems to have recovered from the grief and started eating normally but still needs some encouragement.

There you have it. Two days in the life of Hiarth. I have a dinner to burn.

I call it the same thing, and funny enough my doctor calls it the same thing too. As such, I follow his orders and try to avoid the 'getting thumped on' part as much as possible since I'm not quitting.

I'm in Meridies.

So, I had practice Saturday morning. It was brief - we only had three fighters there and I had a spectacular armor failure. My left leg plate decided it wanted to be a greave instead so that was the end of that. Did some work around the yard and Linuxed my computer. Had a beer, bought a pizza. ;;>_>

Today, archery practice in the morning. I shot for a few hours and I know what I have to improve upon now. I went to the thrift store afterward and bought some butter knives and ground down the points and proceeded to throw them into an old door. I've wanted to learn how to throw knives - I'm using the same hammer grip for 'hawks and I think I've got it down.

I'm house-sitting for my parents for the next week. Their church went to Missouri for a tornado clean-up effort, so I've got the yard to keep on top of and the dog who needs lots of attention. He seems to have recovered from the grief and started eating normally but still needs some encouragement.

There you have it. Two days in the life of Hiarth. I have a dinner to burn.

You know, I have been thinking about learning to throw knives too.

Relaxed so far today. Not much $$ for outside activities. Husband made omelets this am. We watched 21 Jump Street on cable. Now I'm off to the gym, bike and swim I think. I have to be careful not to hurt my back.

Went and drank beer at my wife's work... and ate pizza... tonight, sleep...

Nice. I really slept in again. I'm making a pasta salad to take to a friends tonight for swimming and dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Thst sounds like a lot of fun! Today my husband is working overtime so my son and I are getting stuff done around the house. We are taking care of a friend's garden and animals while they are in Cabo, so after we're done we'll swim in their pool.

that's an awesome payment for taking care of their garden (of course, I'm a gardening geek, so that's not too much of a stretch for me, either!). I want a pool...

This weekend was Tadpole's first birthday! We did the house up in monsters (because she's my monster!). Wanna see pics??

that's an awesome payment for taking care of their garden (of course, I'm a gardening geek, so that's not too much of a stretch for me, either!). I want a pool...

This weekend was Tadpole's first birthday! We did the house up in monsters (because she's my monster!). Wanna see pics??

They are so cute! You must have put in a lot of work. The first birthday is always so special.

These are my two in March:

IMG_0807.jpg

BEER this weekend!

My husband has some for tonight as my older son, I'm sure. One time my son was visiting and said, "I'm going out to get some snacks." He came back with a six pack. Lol.

Ok, my younger son is camping with the Boy Scouts. He is a patrol leader. We went out to breakfast, then the book store that has mostly used books but some new ones too. After that, grocery shopping. I have to ride the scooter thing in the store because I can't walk too much and need my husband's help. Now, with the books and groceries, I am set for the week.

Yay books and groceries! Sounds like all you need for a great start to a week! :)

And yeah, new reality. It's still reality, dear. 5:30 wake-ups and rushing around until 7 PM where I can relax for an hour before the push to get kids to bed starts. Reality...

Archived