DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, when you're done, i'd like to see pics of your armor and gauntlets.

I went to a really stupid movie today, then to friends for a walk and to sample stuff from their new juicer.  After that my friend and I went to this Asian foot massage place.  You lean back in this nice recliner and they also massage your hands, arms, head and neck.  Then they move to the feet mostly and calfs.  It was wonderful. They cover your eyes and put a thick towel on you.  After that, I picked up another friend and we went to sit in the hot tub at the gym.  I decided to be kind to myself today.

Where are you going to eat?  We went out to breakfast today and then to a play this evening.  Not sure about tomorrow.

We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was a horrible experience. *sighs* I hate sitting through a dinner praying it ends soon. *grumbles*

Otherwise, we didn't do too much this weekend other than what I posted. Dana took Peanut to the track today to see if she wanted to run her truck  and learned that she is crazy afraid of heights. She wouldn't get on the driver's stand. *sighs* poor thing. 

I washed a whole ton of clothes (which I need to go rescue from the drier... *sighs*). 

and I get to go to work tomorrow in jeans. :) 

I paid my dues to be a member of the SunShine Committee, so I get to wear jeans on Fridays, too! :) 

And we have dress down days nearly every Wednesday to raise money for stuff. 

AND I earned 4 dress down Mondays for working on a Saturday a few weeks ago. 

Oddly enough, I didn't dress down today because I had a training to attend. *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, Lor.  I don't want to make things worse but my housekeeper is cleaning after we leave for Disneyland.  

I've lived your life but now I am old and there are perks that go with it.

Sending you winning wishes,H!!!

Last night my son got sick. Took him to urgent care and he has an ear infection. He was the last patient before they closed. Dropped off the prescriptions, took him out to eat, got meds and then took him to the gym for the hot tub and steam room.

He has his first high school baseball game today .... an hour away. I have a three day weekend!!!

Shopping went well! Everyone got what they needed when we went out and we kept it light on the wallet, too! I like that part! 

I am putting together pieces for my JordanCon costume. I'm going all Steampunk Aes Sedai this year. *grins* I could go Steampunk Kin, though... the dress is red... *ponders*

Archived