DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hark! The Herald Aspies

bhskeeper11

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

MAY ALL THE HERALD ASPIES RISE AND COME FORTH!

:tongue:

So, anyway...

Myst...Ithi...Mills...Dar...Tynaal...and Ed (although he was mostly gone during the week...)

*nods to the appropriate corresponding Aspies as each Senior's name is called*

We hope you enjoyed your heralding Aspies! :biggrin:

P.S. The pots I washed were so worth it...how about you, Nya?

Hehehe, it was hilarious fun!!! :D I agree about the pots Kate. :tongue:

Myst, thank you for being such a good sport! *snuggles* Also, the bloodfest was...interesting. And nyummy. *licks lips* :biggrin:

*claps all the other heralds on the back* Nice proclamations everyone! :laugh: Had me giggling in fits often there. :laugh:

I gotta' admit, I honestly thought my mentee had a screw loose or something. Especially since it seemed (to me) to come out of the blue. Then it looked like Ithi was in on it, so I figured must have missed a memo or something. Still don't know what it was all about lol

Had fun with my Nyabrat though. She's very nice ceiling decoration.

I gotta' admit, I honestly thought my mentee had a screw loose or something. Especially since it seemed (to me) to come out of the blue. Then it looked like Ithi was in on it, so I figured must have missed a memo or something. Still don't know what it was all about lol

Had fun with my Nyabrat though. She's very nice ceiling decoration.

Hehehe...we planned it all out via PM, courtesy of the awesome Kate, who had the amazing idea of this prank. *round of applause for Kate*

Myst...can you let me down now? I think I'm going a bit dizzy with all the blood going into my head... :biggrin:

Well, I was there because I was heralding Tynaal. I don't know precisely why Nya was there.

Really? Oh, cos I thought you and I were there because Elgee gave us 5 pots each for posting in the Kitchens when we didn't have a punishment at the time???

O.O

*edit: Oh yeah, you were heralding Tyn in the Kitchens :tongue: Eeeeehahahahee.....! :laugh:

Archived