DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everyone?

Gabriel Kross

*Cues to me? that's my job. cues Empire March*

ATTENTION ALL PHOENI AND EVERYBODY ELSE INTERESTED!!! Ithillian has spoken! She has decreed that she and her biggest kiddo have been off to visit Santa on his steam train with her male sibling and his missus. She has further questioned if it has really been so quiet or is it that EP is flamed out again? Finally and perhaps most importantly, THE BLUES' CLUE GAME WILL BE COMMENCING TOMORROW. IF YOU WISH FOR GREAT FUN YOU WILL COME AND VISIT!!

Go on now and find some acceptable way to amuse yourself.

*wonders if her Herald will Herald anything*

Today it snowed again. The car was slipping about all over the place. I had to go shopping for groceries in the morning. I am now watching Revenge of the Sith.

Perhaps you could go deliver a message to Damo for me, seeing as how I can't go there anymore, and just let them now I am thinking of them, and I hope they are all behaving themselves - well a little bit behaved anyhow. And report back to me how they respond and what they are up to at the moment.

:wink:

Empire March blares away to draw attention to this lonely thread*

HEAR YE!! HEAR YE!! ITHILLIAN IS LETTING LOOSE WITH THE INFO!! She wishes you all to know that there was snow again on the english isle(bad weather in Brittain, who knew :rolleyes: ) that caused her wonderful mini to slip about on the way to and from the store where groceries were purchased earlier today. She further reveals that she is currently watching Revenge of the Sith(the least rubbish of the prequels).

Finally I am charged with another mission to Damo to ensure they are behaving with some measure of decorum and to report back on what they are up to. With that I am off...

*grumbles*(I'm a Herald not a mesenger boy. I need a raise for all this extra work)

Back to your regular spammy programming.

*wonders if her Herald will Herald anything*

Today it snowed again. The car was slipping about all over the place. I had to go shopping for groceries in the morning. I am now watching Revenge of the Sith.

Perhaps you could go deliver a message to Damo for me, seeing as how I can't go there anymore, and just let them now I am thinking of them, and I hope they are all behaving themselves - well a little bit behaved anyhow. And report back to me how they respond and what they are up to at the moment.

:wink:

*Walks in removing all manner of food particles from armor* I have returned from your former House of Damodrediness with news. They have made some Christmas decoration progress and have commenced with playing the wickedly fun game of Mastermind. Kate is looking for her replacement as House Head Lackey Deputy Head. There was a general level of nischief but no outright craziness. This mess *continues removing fish stick bits and mashed potatoes from armor* occured on my return trip thru Sanche. Now those aspies are out of control.

I relayed that you were thinking of them and they were truly grateful that you would bother to think of them. Kate just said she has things well in hand and not to worry as she moved a large box that was labelled "practical joke supplies" into her room.

All in all it looked like nothing had changed, except that monkey asleep on the couch.

Archived