DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everyone?

Gabriel Kross

*wonders if the dirty pots have something to do with dealing with the miscreants*

>.>

I'm sorry to hear that, Elgee. Reports do suck. You know, the ones you made me make when I was still head? Who's laughing now? :biggrin:

I'm awaiting my dreadful fate, currently.

Nyn

Weekends are pretty busy for me. Yesterday, I had 2 extra kids (ages 6 and 9, I think) so we did some running around and then went to our old house. The kids (my 2 and the extras) played outside while DH and I primed some more walls. Then my friend picked her kids up, our family hit the grocery store for a few things, and then headed home. Today, we kept our germ-ridden selves (we have bad colds) home from church, though we did have to run out for a 12:30 appt to get DH and our oldest new cell phones (DH's was shot and eldest earned one by making A/B honor roll). Then back home to chill some more. I finally finished Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 except I'm still missing 2 characters! Argh!

Ummm . . . and I'm playing Blues Clue.

And I'm not looking forward to Thursday, when I'll have to miss an annual Christmas luncheon put on by a local defense contractor (with PHENOMENAL food) because I have to fast that day for a procedure on Friday. *sobs* So I'll be very cranky (I don't fast well) on Thursday and out of pocket Friday morning.

On a positive note, we have a Christmas party at a friend's house Friday night and another Christmas party at another friend's house on Saturday night. So maybe I can make up for Thursday's fast then! :biggrin:

Archived