DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If there had to be One Plot Line Left Unresolved...

MyKillK

Umm.... first one that springs to mind is Merilille and Talaan.

Anyway, I suspect that if they were going to reappear, they would have done so by now, especially given that they left Andor long before Teslyn and Joline did; but Teslyn and Joline have arrived at the White Tower but no mention yet of the sudden appearance of a hugely powerful Seafolk channeler.

Does leave me wondering what the point was of introducing Talaan.

LOL, I was going to say the whole last battle plot line. But one plot line that should be covered a tiny bit but could be left out is Sharra. What is going on there during all of this stuff. I imagine that the blight stretches all the way over to Sharra. So what the Trollocs don't care about that part of the world. Also how big is the world anyway. It seems that the Seanchan would have done it easier if they just would have sailed West and marched across Sharra and the Waist on the return. Why sail across the vast Aryth Ocean. Seanchan can't be more than a days sail from Sharra.

Anyway, I suspect that if they were going to reappear, they would have done so by now, especially given that they left Andor long before Teslyn and Joline did; but Teslyn and Joline have arrived at the White Tower but no mention yet of the sudden appearance of a hugely powerful Seafolk channeler.

I think they're dead--killed by Careane to try and make the Windfinders believe an Aes Sedai had broken the Bargain and kidnapped an Apprentice, and thus potentially get angry enough to leave the palace.

• 2 months later...

Well, I think what constitutes a MAJOR question that still isn't answered or plotline that is yet to be resolved is probably something that depends on each reader's perspective. Some care more about certain things than others while one person may see something as vital whereas someone else may not care a fig for it.

For ME, something that has long been MAJOR in my mind - but that I wouldn't HATE not getting an aswer to - has been what the Tinkers wanted ''told'' to The Dragon Reborn.

I also don't care who freed Taim. Not finding out who Taim is working with though, that would TICK ME OFF!!!

I would like to know who all the DF's were at that Social in the prologue for Book 2.

I don't need to know about The Broke Crown.

Fish

Anything to do with the Seanchan or the Sea Folk. Both of those cultures are just annoying bloat that the series could do without. If the last book forgets that they're both there and focuses on the interesting plotlines, I'd be happy.

Also, the schisms between the Ajahs and all the Aes Sedai scheming and politicking. Enough already. It's been overdone. Just say that the White Tower's been healed and everyone decided to get along and don't waste valuable pages with all the irrelevent tripe.

MauricXe...I don't know why you would WANT that left unanswered!

For me...anything having to do with Windfinders. I hate Windfinders.

Because I have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader haha. I totally answered the opposite of the question.

I'll change my answer to anything with the sea folk.

I think they're dead--killed by Careane to try and make the Windfinders believe an Aes Sedai had broken the Bargain and kidnapped an Apprentice, and thus potentially get angry enough to leave the palace.

It's an interesting idea... But with Careane dead, how will we ever find out? It seems an odd thing for RJ do to introduce Talaan with the intention of killing her off as a BA plot, but no-one, at all, ever actually realises it happened?

• 3 weeks later...

It's an interesting idea... But with Careane dead, how will we ever find out? It seems an odd thing for RJ do to introduce Talaan with the intention of killing her off as a BA plot, but no-one, at all, ever actually realises it happened?

Milli Skane, Marillin and Falion were all involved in that plot. It may come out through them.

Archived