DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SS Disbandment

ed2funy

Due to the rising and appalling levels of utter FAIL coming from the SS, we have decided to get rid of the Faction. Since we can't just kick you out completely (trust me, we asked), you will have to beg to join one of the Greater Factions.

Yes, beg. As your lameness from the SS will likely taint the awesomeness of either Faction you would like to join, you must petition.

Applications can be submitted starting next week. No sooner. We're still trying to see if we can kick you out. :smile:

- Lily and Ed, Leaders of the Greater, and now only, Factions

I approve this message. ~Lily

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to the rising and appalling levels of utter FAIL coming from the SS, we have decided to get rid of the Faction. Since we can't just kick you out completely (trust me, we asked), you will have to beg to join one of the Greater Factions.

Yes, beg. As your lameness from the SS will likely taint the awesomeness of either Faction you would like to join, you must petition.

Applications can be submitted starting next week. No sooner. We're still trying to see if we can kick you out. :smile:

- Lily and Ed, Leaders of the Greater, and now only, Factions

You know, if you're going to try to be funny on some semi-regular basis, you should really get yourself a mentor.

Who would want to sponsor an SS?

There's no one good enough anyhow so it makes for a moot point. That's what you are eclipse. A tiny ickle MOOT point!

I don't know if any of the SS are smart enough to join our ranks.

I tend to disagree. I'm pretty sure we're smart enough not to want to join your ranks.

but they have the cool uniforms with the shiny boots... i like them.

We like you too Cindy. As well as shiny objects >.>

Oh and ed. I know that the SS have fun conversations on our private board that you can't participate in cause you're... well... lame. But this will hardly get us to move the party elsewhere. So I'm afraid you'll have to remain entertained with the yammering of your own members.

Good luck with that.

Oh and Lily, should we regard your previous membership in the SS as a youthful indiscretion? lol No worries. Everyone knows who are the first ones to leave a sinking ship ;)

Nyn

Yeah, but don't be too..... distracted by cool uniforms and Shiny boots.

Another group of people have cool uniforms and shiny boots. But that doesn't mean they belong in our ranks.

Yet they caused destruction and havoc in the world despite their claim to work for the light.

They tortured and slaughtered helpless, innocent people because of the difference of religion.

Do you know what they are called?

White cloaks.

Besides.... *looks at the loincloths of many shadowspan*

Not exactly "cool" since they don't leave much to imagination. . .

You know, if you're going to try to be funny on some semi-regular basis, you should really get yourself a mentor.

Love you, Kiv.

Oh and ed. I know that the SS have fun conversations on our private board that you can't participate in cause you're... well... lame. But this will hardly get us to move the party elsewhere. So I'm afraid you'll have to remain entertained with the yammering of your own members.

Good luck with that.

Oh and Lily, should we regard your previous membership in the SS as a youthful indiscretion? lol No worries. Everyone knows who are the first ones to leave a sinking ship ;)

Nyn

You too.

No, Nyn, my joining SS was merely loyalty to my future cour'souvra. He wanted me there. I'm happily home where I belong now.

Loyalty, eh? Loyalty to one person overruled loyalty to an entire faction. You, my dear, would be a horrible Aiel.

Love you, Kiv.

Good luck with that.

Nyn

You too.

No, Nyn, my joining SS was merely loyalty to my future cour'souvra. He wanted me there. I'm happily home where I belong now.

Loyalty, eh? Loyalty to one person overruled loyalty to an entire faction. You, my dear, would be a horrible Aiel.

Methinks I recall a certain ewok joining the Black Ajah for a particular person.... hmm -ponders-

And I told ya'll to NOT cause havoc while I'm on a lola!!!!!

Switching to help save a Faction is noble!

And, my dear little mindtrap......this had to have been run by you.......I shall think of something suitable for payback on this.

For the other 2 dopes..........be ready.

I really don't want there to be a faction where everyone goes around showing their krak... for all we know it would just be full of plumbers! (Which would be okay as long as they are all young attractive plumbers....)

Archived