DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SS Disbandment

ed2funy

so when you vote in the national elections, you're basically thinking elephants vs donkeys?

...actually, that explains a lot.

carry on.

Ha ha, voting in national elections, that's funny!

Nobody's vote counts in National Elections, G W Bush already proved that.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite, you were made to serve the Chosen, who are in fact, human. You eat Lightfuls for breakfast, lunch and dinner and sometimes those Darkfriends who fail to serve the Great Lords mission. Those are two very different things. Lightfuls and failures are not worthy of the Great Lord, and therefore qualify as food for you beasts of burden.

The SS do serve the Chosen. And guess what? You aren't Chosen. ;-) Therefore, you fall into the "we will eat you if we feel like it" category.

Also, I am Shaidar Haran. The Chosen obey me. The Black Ajah obey the Chosen, as well as Dreadlords. So, you might want to rethink your hierarchy there, little man.

The SS do serve the Chosen. And guess what? You aren't Chosen. ;-) Therefore, you fall into the "we will eat you if we feel like it" category.

What makes you think I'm not Chosen? Titles mean little by the way of the Chosen. Be careful who you try to eat little fade. If you want to try and shoot the devil in the back, be sure not to miss...

Also, I am Shaidar Haran. The Chosen obey me. The Black Ajah obey the Chosen, as well as Dreadlords. So, you might want to rethink your hierarchy there, little man.

HA HHHA HA HAHAHA H HA HA HAHAHA AH HAHA HAHA HA HAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

You must be slipping then Mr. Big Scary Fadewok, because I don't see much in the way of trembling in the face of:

bebe_ewok.jpg

As SS leader, I'm no ewok.

Also, now you're overdoing it again. The Braveheart reference = good. The Usual Suspects one? = lame. You keep repeating the same jokes over and over...it's like your shtick. Sad, really.

Also, now you're overdoing it again. The Braveheart reference = good. The Usual Suspects one? = lame. You keep repeating the same jokes over and over...it's like your shtick. Sad, really.

I was a film major, sue me.

Just keep in mind you're coming to a battle of wits unarmed. ;-)

HPs.jpg

also, let's not be a hypocrite now...

Sparkle? No, I don't sparkle, I don't shine and I don't look both ways while crossing the street. But what I do is sarcasm and sass.

Not Star Trek... Futurama!

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=166476&title=grandma-paradox

Funny, sarcastic, and quick-witted? What are you doing in the Dreadlords? O_o

I don't understand how someone with such a terrible sense of humor made it so far. This is like watching the Fozzy Bear of Shayol Ghul. I keep expecting him to say "Wokka Wokka Wokka!" o.O

I can certainly see why he didn't make it into the Shadowspawn. The jealousy needed to continue on with such perseverance must be large, indeed. I'm sorry you didn't make the cut, eclipse. We just can't take anybody, though. We'll invite you to a cookout sometime so you can feel like part of the team, though. ;)

Obviously an optical illusion when you first came back. You've settled, and apparently exhausted your short supply of funny things to say. And now you revert to repetition. It's ok, my dog does that as well. She keeps licking her butt no matter how bad it probably tastes. You remind me of my dog.

My my my, when did the Shadowspawn become so pretentious? I think Ed and Lily have left you off your leashes for too long... I know I'm pretentious, but I'm a Dreadlord, it comes with the territory. It's like the pack horses are having delusions of grandeur...

Everyone knows Bela is the creator.

Nyn

I was gonna come up with some amazing, hilarious reply*, Nyn just used the Jackpot phrase.

*grumbles*

The only I have to say now is that The Shadow doesn't serve the Creator. But...dammit. :madloveforBela:

You could have PMed him so not everyone in SG knows. :eyeroll:

*stabs*

Who cares if everyone in SG knows? The point of the task is to see if you could get a rise out of outsiders...

So you forfeit?

Nyn

Forfeit what? I suggested we bring this to D&D to make it official...

What post were you reading? Silly Trolloc, wits are for Dreads

Archived