DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 last night! I cried, I cried and I cried. Today I woke up with a terrible feeling - both because of the horrible things in the movie and the fact that it´s now over. I can´t believe a movie can make me feel this bad, especially a movie that I already knew the ending of. I can´t wait to get to discuss the movie with you when you have seen it. I´m so happy this game starts now so I can still be in this world a bit longer. :biggrin:

My normal joke vote usually is on number three and that would be Lessa. But I don´t think I have ever thrown an OMGUS vote and it should always be a first time for everything - vote Daruya. There can only be one Tina!

two questions ... do we get to atleast see tonks & lupin before their killed. and did Hollywood drop that god aweful epilouge?

as for the movie, i've got DwD to keep me occupied (already 100 pages into it and just got it last night) but i'm still excited about going to see it on friday!! i tear up in the previews when he sees Si, James & Lily for the last time and they come with him. so i know i'm gonna cry at that part (i mean its one of the parts i cry at when i read it lol) i'm thinking i'll probably cry at the end when they show the calsualties (mostly cause of Fred, Lupin & tonks) but thats about it for the crying i suspect :laugh:

and did Hollywood drop that god aweful epilouge?

I've haven't seen it yet, but I can answer this one: no. Yates did an article about how at first they tried prosthetic cheeks and stuff to make them look older and then just decided on subtle aging make-up.

lolz.

Also, memo - Eddie knows nothing of Harry Potter. Please refrain from mentioning the following:

- Characters

- Places

- Names

- types of wands

- spells

- pets

- your ex

- why you should be in a "house"

lolz.

Also, memo - Eddie knows nothing of Harry Potter. Please refrain from mentioning the following:

- Characters

- Places

- Names

- types of wands

- spells

- pets

- your ex

- why you should be in a "house"

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: I almost have to change my vote to you purely for this. *shakes head*

- Characters Dobby, Harry, Kinsgly, Mad Eye, Moony, Padfoot

- Places Shrieking Shack, Godrics Hallow, St Mungos

- Names Albus, Tom, Barty

- types of wands Yew, Elder, Birch, Cherry

- spells Avada Kedavera, Imperious, Confringo, Alohamora

- pets Fluffy, Scabbers, Hedwig, Pidwiggon, Snuffles, Crookshanks

- your ex Isham

- why you should be in a "house" Slytherin!!!

just doing my part to help ya Eddie :tongue:

Ack this is my mafia thread and I don't want to be hearing anything about the film yet! So if you've asked a question in the past few posts, repost it, becaust I skipped over once I saw you lot were talking about the film LOL.

Everything remains quiet and still, the calm before the storm, the battle not yet started. The corridors of Hogwarts are dark and empty; the students shut up in their dorms. Then, in the shadows, a lone, small figure enters the castle, undetected...at least at first.

A bang! and a burst of light disrupts the silence in the night. The dark intruder falls to the ground, dead. A ray of moonlight falls over his body, revealing an inhuman-like face.

(Song) Griphook, Town, has been killed.

This character held an item. The item will be randomly gifted to another player.

Continue play. 9 to lynch.

I've had a few more questions about the thief plays, and I'm going to answer a few by actually quoting Kivam, since I am essentially using his rules regarding thief plays, at least for this bit of play.

Although the triggers for the thefts happen the previous day, the thefts actually occur immediately after sunrise, and in the order that the triggers happened on thread.  So:

1) If the player you successfully targeted dies, you get nothing; his relic goes to the first PMer after the death;

2) If you had no relics, successfully stole from someone else, and someone who targeted you was successful in getting you to post after them and after you succeeded in your own theft attempt, the relic will pass through you to the person who targeted you.  If they were successful before you were, then they get nothing, and you keep what you stole.

Any more questions?

EDIT: The only difference, of course, is that the item of a dead person doesn't go to the first PMer - in this game, it randomly goes to another player.

Archived