DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If all the characters in Randland were given access to these forums...

Mr Hindley

I think Egwene. The idea that people see her mainly as a self-important, incompetent twit who manages to stumble bass-ackward into success through no fault of her own as opposed to being the Creator's gift to Randland and the most intelligent, capable and sensible person ever born in the entire history of the universe would make her just hold her breath until she turned blue. Also, the fact that it's called Randland instead of Egweneland would put her into a right snit.

I've just remembered - wasn't there a whole thread on here at one point about the relative sizes of Nynaeve's, Elayne's and Aviendha's bosoms? What would the Wisdom make of that? :nynaeve:

Nyneave! Lan always struck me as a bit of a boob man. I'd say Elayne and Aviendha's are small enough as Rand always struck me as a leg and ass man.

Agreed! One of the reasons I always thought Egwene was the wrong choice for Rand, I always thought of her as being well endowed. That and she always seemed like an arragent, selfish, nearsighted pathetic excuse for a real charactor.

:biggrin:

Damn, this got me curious and I spent 10 minutes went hunting for quotes to help compare Nynaeve and Elayne's bosoms. ;)

I found this:

TGH, Ch.45

Nynaeve had to remove the bracelet in order for them to slide Elayne’s gray-dyed dress down the leash and over Seta’s head. It did not fit the woman well, being loose at the bosom and tight across the hips, but Nynaeve’s would have been as bad, and too short besides.

So it seems they are the same size or close enough. ;)

...wow...

As for the most shocked, probably all of them. Rand would learn Moiraine is alive, much to his surprise, but most other things he already knows.

Mat would be shocked by what we all think of him, it is rather clear it doesn't fit how he thinks other see him.

Perrin would go cry on Faile, and Faile would rip out Perrins hair after reading what was said about them.

Assuming Moiraine doesn't know what Rand has gone through she would be shocked to discover that.

Loial would probably be surprised that we want to read more of him, he just doesn't think he is that interesting.

Elayne... Would probably try to sick her entire army on us after all the names she has been called.

Ewgene would do the same, or might have a revelation and decide to bet... yea, no, shes sicking all the Aes Sedai on us.

After the conversation above Nyn would pull her braid, and then try to hunt us all down for a good ear-boxing.

Tuon would fall over if she found out that the Dragon reborn kneeling to her was a fake prophecy (and also about her early death according to the Avi Chapters).

There, thats all I'm doing for now. But more or less everyone is going to learn panic/shock inducing secrets.

I've just remembered - wasn't there a whole thread on here at one point about the relative sizes of Nynaeve's, Elayne's and Aviendha's bosoms? What would the Wisdom make of that? :nynaeve:

I would love to have read that thread :)

I don't see how any Spear Maidens could've managed if they were too top-heavy.

Nynaeve and Elayne would be having a disapproving sniffing fit if they saw all this...just to try and bring it back on topic.

Well, what constitues a big bossom would be very different in a world without plastic surgery, so I don't think it would be much of a problem for most of the women in the books.

They would be quite surprised to read this, I think :tongue:

My link

The Gathering Storm:

Egwene gets spanked. Gawyn wants to rescue her. Egwene gets spanked. Siuan wants to rescue her. Egwane learns to enjoy her spankings and forbids rescue. She then saves most of the tower from the Japanease and makes the woman who spanked her second-in-command.

Ha! I really lolled while reading

Archived