DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If all the characters in Randland were given access to these forums...

Mr Hindley

Something that just occurred to me while doing another post - imagine if every character in Randland was somehow given access to read these forums in their entirety. (Let's assume Elayne knocks up some whizzy ter'angreal for such a purpose...)

Who'd get the biggest shock? Egwene and Elayne, it can be safely assumed, might not be particularly thrilled with what they read. Tuon probably wouldn't care, on the other hand, nor Cadsuane. Mat, on the flipside, might be mildly astonished by how awesome he's generally seen as. Demandred might laugh his socks off, and Elaida would just be poleaxed by how she's viewed.

Rand, of course, would get a few surprises of his own. 'You mean Aginor and Balthamel both came back, AND both got killed - and I didn't even NOTICE?!?'

I imagine Perrin would find some excuse to get all emo again...

Asmodean. Forsaken to traitor to murder victim. That's gotta shock.

Considering the first 2 were his choice, and he was there for the 3rd, I highly doubt he'd be shocked :wink:

Well i'm sure he'd be shocked with the amount of attention he's gotten over the years! I think Egwene would.. maybe a good browse through the posts here would deflate her head a bit..

Considering the first 2 were his choice, and he was there for the 3rd, I highly doubt he'd be shocked :wink:

Well i'm sure he'd be shocked with the amount of attention he's gotten over the years! I think Egwene would.. maybe a good browse through the posts here would deflate her head a bit..

Nah, she would sniff at them and decide to politic us out of the division by sacrificing her own wants to our needs - blowing up in the process.

Agreed, didn't think of that hehehe

Nah, she would sniff at them and decide to politic us out of the division by sacrificing her own wants to our needs - blowing up in the process.

She would first sniff (yes), then consider this entire forum a ploy of the dark one, immediately setting some of her loyalists to task to discover who we all are, and bring us to the WT for darkfriend judgement.

Guest Emu on the Loose

Bela would lick the screen and wander off.

Edit: Ah, I guess that doesn't really answer the question of who would get the biggest surprise. I expect it would be Perrin, who has only recently come to terms with how important he is. Maybe it'd be Sammael. "That's what happened to me?!"

I think it would lower Rand's morale to like what had in the Gathering Storm: "Light, I suffered all this just for being a character in a book!?"

Ow and Demandred would laugh indeed about how much we - many of us - love the awesome character! :biggrin:

I've know idea who would get the biggest shock, but I'd say everyone shall be quite surprised.

Demandred would find a new nemesis when he comes second in a favourite character poll to Mat.

Gawyn would wonder why so many people thought he was a douchebag. And also, he'd wonder what a douchebag was.

Egwene would be taken aback by people putting forth bloody good reasons for why she's not as wonderful as everyone seems to be in the habit of telling her she is.

Rand would be pissed off with RJ.

Mat would think to himself "so that's why my sense of humour has suddenly changed."

Valan Luca would be glad that theories relating to him being a Hero are without substance.

Olver, worried about accusations of budding sociopathy, would decide to vist a therapist to talk about his issues.

Loial would argue that pacing problems in later books are really just humans being hasty.

Semirhage would never let anyone say that the only reason she was a Terry Goodkind fan was because Lanfear liked George R.R. Martin.

And that Lanfear doesn't look like Lanfear anymore--that'd tip him off that the dream is a trap.

Lanfear didn't look like Lanfear in the dream...

Think Tuon would get the biggest shock because she doesn't believe in anything she hasn't experienced herself, this site would teach her a good lesson. And of course she'd learn that the Forsaken were behind the corrupted porphecies she puts so much faith in. On the other hand, she'd probably think we were all superstitious idiots and dismiss everything on here.

And that Lanfear doesn't look like Lanfear anymore--that'd tip him off that the dream is a trap.

Lanfear didn't look like Lanfear in the dream...

?... *rereads* Yeah, you're right. Gotta pay more attention <_<

I'm still pulling Rand though.

Though maybe Tuon for the "sul'dam can learn to be damane" thing.

I was taking it that the characters were allowed to have a peek at the forums before the events in the Eye of the World kick off :biggrin:

I was taking it that the characters were allowed to have a peek at the forums before the events in the Eye of the World kick off :biggrin:

In that case, I think Rand would be in for quite a shock. "I'm the what supposed to do what-now???"

I've just remembered - wasn't there a whole thread on here at one point about the relative sizes of Nynaeve's, Elayne's and Aviendha's bosoms? What would the Wisdom make of that? :nynaeve:

Nyneave! Lan always struck me as a bit of a boob man. I'd say Elayne and Aviendha's are small enough as Rand always struck me as a leg and ass man.

:biggrin:

Archived