DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of Thrones

Emperor

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This one doesn't have as much dialogue and it does repeat some of the same stuff, scene clip wise. But it's different enough to be interesting. I thought lol. :] Or maybe not. I didn't see the one Nolder posted back in January that I'm pretty sure shows all that and more, with a lot more dialogue lol. *facepalm*

just a friendly reminder as the new season approaches. Please post all Book discussion involving anything from Books 3-5 and anything from Book 2 that has yet to be shown in an episode from the date of your post in the Spoiler code to prevent spoiling those who are only watching the series isntead of reading the books.

:happy:

the Spoiler code can be foundin the "Other Styles" tab of your message window but here is the code jic

[spoiler] inser text here [/spoiler]

pre ordered season one- probably pick up season two when it comes out as well...Some differences but for the most part what I have seen of the series nailed the books really well.

Spoiler question towards the bottom. Not sure how the code works yet- little new at this.

Heard a rumor that the Reeds weren't cast in the second season of the series. Instead they seemed to focus more on Osha. Works fine for now but what happens when Bran and Rikon separate? Just wonder if they will bring them in later or just find another way to hide Rikon.

madterryk>>

If they are splitting Book 2 into two seasons, then they can easily be put in Season 3 and we not miss a hting.

That's incorrect.

All MAJOR spoilers from the books, and it's only advised to read if you are familiar with the books.

Book 2 is one season, possibly with a few events from the very end dropped back to the start of Season 3 and a few events brought forwards. However, at this time it looks like A STORM OF SWORDS will expand across Seasons 3 and 4.

For example, we know the following are in Season 2:

The Battle of the Blackwater, Robb Stark meeting Jeyne Westerling and falling in love with her and Brienne joining Catelyn's retinue. Daenerys's complete storyline in Qarth also unfolds, including her meeting with the disguised Ser Barristan Selmy (which happens right at the end of ACoK).

We haven't heard about the following:

Whilst some 'big events' at Winterfell are reported, the actual Sack of Winterfell has not been reported as having been filmed. However, Ramsay Bolton has not been cast. This has led some fans to speculate that the Winterfell storyline in Season 2 will end with Rickon and Bran's apparent deaths at the hands of Theon Greyjoy. Ramsay Bolton and the Reeds can then come in at the start of Season 3. This is like Riverrun and Edmure and Hoster Tully, which have been delayed until Season 3 (Catelyn will now join Robb's army on the move rather than hanging out at Riverrun.

Hmmph. He's spending to much time on the tv side. There is a note at the endd of feast for crows says dance of dragons would be out soon. As I had waighted for what I thought was most his books to be out befor starting them, ans as the print date was several years (I think 3) in the past I whent out the next day to get dance. It was two months till it was due to come out. And now the time he should be spending wtitting he's spending on tv

Archived