DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of Thrones

Emperor

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not nearly enough sexposition. Other than that I enjoyed it. I can't wait to see

the shadow creature crawl out of Melisandre. Right guys? Right?

i wouldn't get my hopes up too much abotu that part, though it does seem liek that part will be in the next episode since i saw the onion knight and her on the boat. but HBO doesn't show below the watse, even during skinimax time, let alone during a show that airs on primetime.

that part is gonna be cool though :laugh:

1. I think we should start a brand new season 2 thread so people can still talk about last season freely without worrying about spoilers from season 2

2. episode was slow, agreed

3. I loved it anyway especially Craster he was so much more of a bastard than I even imagined him. that new (I think?) dialogue he had with jon snow really fleshed him out imo

4. ilu Stannis

5. ew Dany

6. the new scene between littlefinger and cersei was pretty cool

Uh...Red...last season there was full frontal nudity, male and female. So yeah...HBO does show below the waste.

i don't remember full frontal nudity last season. the only show i can rememebr any male nudity on that i watch is Shameless on Showtime. whcih is a great show btw and i still need to watch the season ender on the DVR

I have just started reading this series and am on the beginning of the second book. Finished the first one since last friday.

It's a good series, but you do have to steel your heart for this author doesn't shy from killing his characters off left, right and center. When that thing happened to Bran at the beginning I threw my Kindle down and glared at it as though it was the author and then I remembered Kushiel. Compared to that author, this one is still meek. The Kushiel author is downright sick in the head to even think of the things she writes about. *shudders* (still love the books though. I guess I'm sick too lol)

As for the TV series. I guess it'll be another 15 years before they'll broadcast it here and then play re-runs of the first season for about 10 years before releasing the second one. *rolls eyes at her tv stations*

oooo i must see if i can finish Breaking Bad then *twitches from her new addiction* and catch season 1 of Walking Dead, and maybe have a Big Bang theory party while i'm at it *looks around* what, i'm a mafia player so we all know i have problems with addictions :laugh:

btw, i'm using Emps "Season 2" thread to post my thoughts on the episodes. no spoiler tags though, so you lot have been warned. if you followed me last season, expect more of the same.

<_< thoguh i really shoudl do a re-read of the series; its been about 2 years now since i read books 1-4

Uh...Red...last season there was full frontal nudity, male and female. So yeah...HBO does show below the waste.
i don't remember full frontal nudity last season. the only show i can rememebr any male nudity on that i watch is Shameless on Showtime. whcih is a great show btw and i still need to watch the season ender on the DVR

Remember the scene with Theon and Roz? Full frontal on him. And the scene with Bran at the heart-tree; full frontal of Hodor.

Loved the first episode of the new season. Had to subscribe to HBO just so I could watch it.

It's really cool to see such a positive response by people to this series, especially those who would have never read the books otherwise because it's "fantasy." Over the years I've told people all the time about series like this, and how they would like them, but no one ever bites. But now they realize it's just as good and entertaining as other fiction and drama.

I personally envisioned Stannis as a stern Patrick Stewart... but I can hardly be disappointed when they are doing such a good job on the adaption overall.

What's funny is reading comments on other websites about "no spoilers people!"... the early books have been out over 10 years now, those who are only exposed to the TV show and don't read the books may have to avoid the internet for a few years. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived