DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HATE EVERYTHING

Naeann

Well, not really... it was just the title of a book I saw at Barnes and Noble when I was there to finally buy ToM.

It had stuff like I hate that little sticker you have to peel off of fruits before you can eat them.

In trying to drum up some activity here I decided to make a thread about it. Feel free to add things you hate.

Disclaimer: I ask that you keep it within guidelines of DM as always and try not to offend people with things you "hate". I have no problem removing your post and warning you if you get out of hand. We are all adults here. Let's keep it funny!!!

I hate when customers come in the door and immediately ask where something is. Take 5 minutes to look first and if you still cant find it then ask. It's mostly batteries which are a whopping 5 feet from the front door.

If you can't keep with the theme of the thread and the disclaimer i set forth with it then refrain from posting here.

I hate when I've been standing in line to check out forever and a new cashier opens a lane and the person that JUST walked up to the end of my line practically shoves everyone out of the way to go to the now open lane.

I am thankful Krak doesn't live in Mexico where the tap water causes...undesirable side effects. :blink:

Oh I've experienced the effects of Montezuma's Revenge! I've visited Mexico 5 times: 3 times in Monterrey, 1 time in Garcia, and 1 time in the Yucatan Penninsula. Me Encanta Mexico!

I am grateful for Mexico where I can get cheap drugs and delicious mexican food (not this american tex-mex stuff)

I hate the voice prompt telephone service alot of companies have resorted to. It never understands me.

"Pay my Bill"

"I'm sorry.. did you say end call now?"

"No you idiodic service I want to pay my bill"

"I'm sorry I don't understand the question"

"Can I speak to a HUMAN?"

"All operators are busy assisting other customers please stay on the line until your yet unborn children have graduated high school"

i hate it when my boss nags at me all day because i am the youngest person on that rig........like i dont have two more years experience than half of the other people........grrrrr

I also hate it when the bartender asks why you haven't tipped her all night.........CUZ YOU TAKE THIRTY MINUTES TO GET ME EFFIN DREINK!!!!!!

Archived