DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Events you're most looking forward to at this point...?

gambril

Hopefully, someone'll balefire that horse.  I thought it was neat that she was still in the story but since being on the forums I now wish her balefired, with saidin, saidar and the true power to be triply sure.

What did she do to you?  :o

she ate my mother

ME? I'm all about the get togethers.

1. Moiraine coming back

2. Rand seeing her again for the first time and thinking that he's halucinating(SP?) then fainting whe he realizes she's real

3. Rand finding out Eleyne is pregneant and fainting(Again)

4. Another meeting with his dad

5. Tam yelling at Moiraine

6. Nyneve and Lan

7. Rand, Mat, Perrin getting together and going home before the battle

8. Tuon getting a kick in the butt when she finds out Mat and Rand are best friends

9. Rand apologizing for being an idiot these last few years

10.All the AS realizing that their problems really don't matter and that they should have been helping out Rand the last few books....

I could continue, with all my hopes for these books but I think I'll stop at 10... :D

All the lovely confrontations.

I neither know nor care whether BS or RJ or both wrote the exact dialogue of the Egwene vs Elaida rematch, and the Tam vs Cadsuane scene, but I want more like that please. Many many times over the series I've been shouting at the bloody book for people to just spit it out and say what they think, and it's truly wonderful when it happens.

Other than lots of screaming matches, I'd also like:

Mat putting manners on Joline (again - I cried laughing the first time) in such a fashion that she never ever looks at him as a prospective warder again.

Mat explaining to wifey how she can't actually demand the Dragon Reborn kneel to her.

Mat being honest with just about anyone, once he doesn't do any more of that silly 'women!' nonsense.

Perrin meeting Bornhald & Byar.

Gawyn being shown that Rand didn't kill his mother.

Lan's traipse across the Borderlands.

Rand meeting Tam again. I think that will be a very emotional, but hopefully articulate moment.

The Borderlanders getting some serious manners put on them. Actually that falls into the screaming match category.

Cadsuane vs Egwene or Moiraine, either is good.

Poor Halwin Norry when Elayne tells him what Aludra's dragon eggs will require from the treasury

So many great scenes we're waiting for...

1. The fake from dual creek to be recognized as the fake he is

2. Padan Fain to do something sweet

3. Rand to die

4. Mat to die

5. Padan Fain

6. Perrin to finally become the dark friend he is, to announce it to save Faile

7. Rand to die

8. Padan Fain

9. Rand to die or in the alternative to suffer at the hands of number 10

10. Padan Fain

Rand pouring it all out to Moiraine, telling her about Ishamael being reincarnated as Moridin, that they became connected due to crossed balefires and that he can now use the True Power... and that he thinks Ishamael can bring him back from the dead.

Just Rand's reaction to seeing Moiraine would be an awesome scene. First will be disbelief and then he would probably react the way he did when he saw Min in LoC.

Hmmm.. Let's see:

1. The ToG, Moiraine's return, and her reuniting with Rand, Egwene, Thom, and Lan. Also, her confronting Cadsuane.

2. Perrin's plot turning around wonderfully. (Can't wait to see what happens with him)

3. Padan Fain's return (We haven't seen him in a while, and I'm really curious as to what he's been up to, and what his roll in the Last Battle will be.)

4. Rand, Mat, and Perrin reunion, (This could also include all of the other Emond's Fielders, as well as Moiraine, Lan, Thom, Aviendha, Elayne and Loial.

5. Loial. What's he up to?

6. Demandred's whereabouts and plans being revealed.

7. Taim and the Black Tower, and Taim's identity being revealed.

8. Some long standing secrets being revealed. (Morgase being alive, Rand finding out Elayne is pregnant, Rand and Mat finding out about Perrin being a Wolfbrother, Mat's marriage to Tuon, etc.)

9. Lan's plight across the Borderlands.

10. The Last Battle

1. People to stop posting stupid things they know will never ever happen.

Yeah, like THAT would ever happen!  May as well clump yours into the same category!  Well, at least the will never happen part.  ;D

Does Rand really not know Ellayne is pregnant?

That bond must suck if you can't feel something like that.

Don't forget that since Rand was last with Elayne, he hasn't really been close enough to her to feel her emotions, only able to know where she is and that she's alive.

I don't rememer reading anything that implies that he's aware of her pregnancy. The only way I can fathom he would find out would be if Min told him, as I believe she has a viewing of it.

Yeah, Min telling him would be good. I'm waiting for him to make up to her, and even more so to Tam, for his recent behaviors, when he gets back down from the mountain being real again.

But I guess the event that I am most waiting for is when Mat and co. are dealing with the "finns" and he loses an eye/half the light of the world to save the world or however it's been stated. Yow!!

Yeah, poor Mat! Must mean Moiraine learned some Really Cool stuff in Finnland, if she's as important as all that.

And the Tam & Rand scene. Actually, any scene involving Tam. He must be the only person ever to walk unscathed away from telling Caddy she's a bully.

Archived