DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Thread For Those Left Behind

Maria

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's probably not gonna be next year for me, either. I have some important school stuff around that time and I'm not sure it'll be appreciated that I take six days off (cause that's how long it'll be with getting there, the actual Con and then coming back home). Plus, it sort of feels like a waste to go Stateside for only six days, and I'd love to actual *be there* for a while if I spend the money on it. We'll see, though. It all depends on school.

So I accept. Next year' date=' you can all feel Dwyn's legs *nods*[/quote']

Woohoo! *grins happily* Your first appearence in the Silly Story will be coming up tonight, and I'll get those warders rounded up for you, too... *goes off whistling happily*

-edited to add-

Okay, it was a brief mention this time. But I promise you'll have a more screen-time coming up. *grins*

It gives you an excuse to come over. I'm sure there's some sort of Arrested Development drinking game we could play. We also ended up with a bottle of Jagermeister, two bottles of mead and some cider.

Though at the rate we drink whiskey, I'm pretty sure it'll all still be here when Nyna comes back.

*laughs* as long as it's good stuff, you can never have too much whiskey. ;) the best part about Mad Cow syndrome is that I'm going to go investigate the remains of my liquor cabinet since I was a good girl last weekend. *mutters*

Archived