DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Thread For Those Left Behind

Maria

Aka the "I really want to be at Dragon*Con but for reasons far surpassing my understanding I'm stuck here"-thread.

The boards are going to be quiet over the weekend because a lot of people has gone off to D*Con. Me, I was supposed to go but couldn't cause of money. Plane tickets are very expensive.

I imagine that right about now the DMers will be getting ready to go out to Mama Ninfa's for Mexican food. There will be great food, great drink and great friends. Then there will be a party on the 10th floor of the Marriott.

Me, I'm here, all alone in my apartment, and for the next five days my heart will be in Atlanta, Georgia.

How are you holding up?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Majsju

Here's a plan, we start building a huge boat for all European members of DM, and then we can sail to yankeedoodle-land next year and go to D*Con for almost no money at all :D

Quote: Majsju "Here's a plan, we start building a huge boat for all European members of DM, and then we can sail to yankeedoodle-land next year and go to D*Con for almost no money at all"

If you're gonna pack that many people in a boat from Europe, you could come into Miami port and claim sancutary.

Then come up to my house and we'll carpool. There are quite a few of you, maybe I'll get the cow trailer and haul ya'll "in style":P

Well, Chilli, my upgrade in rank means an upgrade in Ways I Can Make Your Life Very Bad, so you know.. I'm just hoping I'm one of the girls.

And Esteban, if you even read this, give everyone my love and tell them I really wish I was there!

Archived