DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Thread For Those Left Behind

Maria

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been kicked out of our usual haunts, so we're doing Seri's jello shots in my hotel room. We've started a Dragonmount Wife Swapping Club to go along with my Dragonmount Admin Breeding Program. I got traded to Alin, and I think I owe Yveva my husband, even though she didn't make it. It makes sense if you're here.

Mother, those jello shots might have gone to your head, or I just got dropped onto mine...

Did I just read "Dregonmount Wife Swapping Club"???!???

If Lor was here, she'd tell me whether I should be interested, horrified, or curious. :) I guess it would make more sense if I was there, though, I'll agree.

Lor is about to get her damn foot nailed to the floor. If I didn't have a picture of her on my camera, Dwyn and Nyna would think she was a snufflupagus. Goddammit.

Dwyn canNOT believe my potty mouth. She's concerned for the children.

Jimmy says "BOOOOYAAAHHHH!!!!!!111111oneoneone"

I take it all back! I do NOT want to hear any more. I'm almost crying here. And it's not from the obvious reasons (like being scarred for life), but from the ABSOLUTE JEALOUSY I am feeling. DEEP IN MY SOUL!!!

And I want to know what you intend to do to me. It better be good *looks*

Last night of partying and the last day of Dragon-Con.

Kind of bittersweet, sad that your friends are leaving for another year and being so tired that you're happy it's over.

I think I'm the last one on tonight. So to all our friends who could make it, thank you. You made this Con very special. And to those that couldn't, start saving for next year! $20 a paycheck!

This thread contains a health warning: Ingenious idea within. I will not be held responsible for any reactions.

Well, why don't we Europeans hold something similar. Ok...so I expect someone to say there is something similar. But here is the twist - instead of us being envious of what the Americans do at D*Con and wish to go out there, why don't we make them envious of what we hold, and for them to want to come to us??[/b]

Well, why don't we Europeans hold something similar. Ok...so I expect someone to say there is something similar. But here is the twist - instead of us being envious of what the Americans do at D*Con and wish to go out there, why don't we make them envious of what we hold, and for them to want to come to us??[/b]

There is a con held in Netherlands every year, can't remember the name of it right now, but I think it's in Den Haag, or somewhere near. An old (well, haven't seen her for well over a year, so old)memebr of DM, Luthien, used to be involved with that and tried to get a WOT section going. Don't know what happened with that.

If its any comfort, I don't think Nyna is ever coming back to America after what we did to her this weekend. She is the shower washing it off now.

If the Europeans are serious about getting something going, you need someone who is willing to commit at least three years to planning annual parties in a consistent manner. Thats how long it took me to get really established doing Dragon*Con.

Archived