DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You win this round, real life...

Ashaman DeRouge

Oh no! Ashaman DeRouge is leaving!

Sad but true. Unfortunately circumstances with work, family and impending baby are leaving me with not enough time to do the things I need to do in life, and after evaluating everything I just can't justify the time I spend here anymore. I also know if I don't leave completely I'll never be able to resist checking in as often as I have been, which puts me right back at square one.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Shayol Ghul, and I will always be Black Ajah at heart no matter where I am. Thanks to Young Cosmic for the invite to this crazy party, and thanks to Nae for letting me abuse a mild amount of power. I hear new chosen applications are required to be written on ones posterior and photocopied that way, just a heads up.

That's all I got guys. Oh, I have points left I guess... Let this be my last will and testament then. Give the points to the first person to actually send an image of thier butt to Barm. Mwuhahaha...

Peace out guys. It's been a joy.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Wow Asha, I am really sorry to hear that. You get RL straightened out and when things are in order I expect to see you around here. You are amazing, funny and just a really cool person.

You have my best wishes for you and all of yours.

Oh no! Ashaman DeRouge is leaving!

Sad but true. Unfortunately circumstances with work, family and impending baby are leaving me with not enough time to do the things I need to do in life, and after evaluating everything I just can't justify the time I spend here anymore. I also know if I don't leave completely I'll never be able to resist checking in as often as I have been, which puts me right back at square one.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Shayol Ghul, and I will always be Black Ajah at heart no matter where I am. Thanks to Young Cosmic for the invite to this crazy party, and thanks to Nae for letting me abuse a mild amount of power. I hear new chosen applications are required to be written on ones posterior and photocopied that way, just a heads up.

That's all I got guys. Oh, I have points left I guess... Let this be my last will and testament then. Give the points to the first person to actually send an image of thier butt to Barm. Mwuhahaha...

Peace out guys. It's been a joy.

You'll be back.  We always are.

DUde - we'll miss you around here.  Take care of RL, and when things calm down in 6mos or a year, get your mask back here.

It's alright DeRouge, you've got to go back to where you belong now.

Look Rouge, you've got to go!  Go on!  Don't worry about us, we'll be all right

GET OUT OF HERE!  CAN'T YOU SEE WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! WHY CAN'T YOU GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM?

LEAVE US ALONE!  GO!

*Krak turns his back on DeRouge with tears in his eyes*

Goodbye my friend

Archived