DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM RP White Tower Usergroup Sign Ups - ALL NEWBIES / returnees POST HERE!

Elgee

Please post here once you have given been the go ahead to RP through an email from our gmail account. Give it a few hours at least, please! Adding you to the correct usergroup for access does not happen instantaneously.

1) Handle:

2) Character's full name:

3) Character's status (new novice / returning novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai):

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below:

OOC Boards:

Announcement Board, with child board WT Structure and Outlines

Great Hall, with child board Secret Whisper Hole, with child board N&A Requirement Report Board

IC Boards:

White Tower Classroom

If you can't see them, we'll try to get you sorted ASAP. Do NOT pm Owen/Whitewolf or anyone else! Please update your post once you can see them and make a new one to say so too, please.

No spamming, please ;)

Important note: people who have not RPed in the past 12 months, or who no longer have any active WT characters have been removed from our usergroups on DM8. Should you wish to RP here again, please resubmit your bio (see this thread for details: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/40020-information-about-the-wt-please-read-this-first/)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

1) Handle: Myriam Finnash

2) Character's full name: Myriam Finnash

3) Character's status (new novice / returning novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): New Novice

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below:

OOC Boards:

Announcement Board, with child board WT Structure and Outlines - no

Great Hall, with child board Secret Whisper Hole, with child board N&A Requirement Report Board - none of the above

IC Boards:

White Tower Classroom - yes

1) Handle:Pankhuri

2) Character's full name:Pankhuri Saxena

3) Character's status (new novice / returning novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai):Novice

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below:Yes

• 3 weeks later...

I can't see any of the boards lol.  I removed myself when I left a while ago.  I'd like to be able to see them again. hehe

1) Handle: Matalina

2) Character's full name: Alicatia (gray/black)/Karissa (green) AS, Kate new novice (only one currently going to rp)

3) Character's status (new novice / returning novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): see above

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: nope no access at all

• 2 months later...

Important note: people who have not RPed in the past 12 months, or who no longer have any active WT characters have been removed from our usergroups on DM8. Should you wish to RP here again, please resubmit your bio (see this thread for details: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/40020-information-about-the-wt-please-read-this-first/)

1) Handle: Aubrey

2) Character's full name: Maegan Ryanne

3) Character's status: Aes Sedai (Red) - Inactive (RP partners went on LoA... I haven't picked up anything new)

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: No.

Have a look at the WT site, specifically the Announcements. You might be interested in making a new character :)

I'll get that announcement up here asap too, but that's the only place it is, for now.