DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New-ish

Reyn

Hello everyone!

It has been a very very long time indeed since I have participated on the dragonmount site, but after reencountering it today I couldn't stop myself from jumping in. I was a member of the white tower social group as well as RP group for a time many years ago (somewhere around the time of 2004), but became inactive for some reason I simply cannot recall. The time I spent here previously has etched itself into my heart and I know I will have more pleasant memories to come now that I have returned to begin again as a novice.

I do of course wonder if there ARE any old faces I might remember (I was called Rhea before if you happen to remember me?), but as I don't have a great memory anyways I am glad to make everyone's acquaintance.

Look forward to the trouble I am sure to get into here!

-Reyn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cairos

Welcome back to the WT Reyn!!! Well i'm not new here...i've been here since 2006. I'm Cairos Sedai the Head of the Gray Ajah. Its great to meet you. Come drop by when you have a chance.

*hands Reyn some cookies and cupcakes*

Oh yeah I'm the Chef of the WT!  ;D

Hi Reyn!! Welcome back. I wasn't around when you were before, but I am sure there are lots who were. Wait till you see the Aspie quarters!! Our MoN is awesome and has a really cool place all set up for the aspies to play and cause mischief get to know each other. Once you get settled in the Aspie quarters come by the Green Ajah for cookies and tea.

Hey Reyn. Welcome back. I'm just like Cairos. Well, technically he's my RL twin and my name is Dahmir Sedai and a Yellow Sitter of the famous and crazy Yellow Ajah.

Glad to see that you came back.

*showers Reyn with sunflowers, gives a glass of lemonade, slice of lemon meringue pie* ENJOY!  8)

And please do visit the Yellows.  ;D

Welcome back, Reyn!  :D

Did you fill in Lor's form? You'll find it at this sticky here, if not: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54877.0.html

Lor's our MoN (goes under the handle of U4ea, just to confuse you *grins*)

I'm Elgee, Red and Keeper, and also newish - joined at the end of December 2006.

Let me know if you need anything  :D

You have no idea how awesome it feels to be welcomed by a Yellow in the fashion of sunflowers and lemon pies!! I have certainly rolled down a few hills and braided my hair with sunflowers many a day!

I also see you Elgee as a red sister, of which I had even stronger ties to. Are you still prodding people with your whips and sporks? I am sure I will fit in quite snugly here.

I have submitted my information and look forward to my initiations as a novice again. =)

*curtsies and runs off into the night*

Welcome back Reyn....*thinks for sec*...I recall the name but cant say if I left an impression or not....*hopes not as it tends to be naughty impressions*...either way welcome back lass. 

Oh and im just a simple Red Warder....I never cause trouble but always finds it....honest.  ;D

I'm Elgee, Red and Keeper, and also newish - joined at the end of December 2006.

>.< That's NEW Elgee?!?! Geeze!

Welcome Reyn! *snuggles* I love how many new novies we are getting, makes me feel less lonely (I'm also a novice here at the WT) feel free to PM me with any questions, and my best advice is to read as many of the stickies as you can find and make sure you post in the ones that you need to sign/R&U (Read & Understood)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Reyn, I'm the Highest of the Reds, also known as Head Nutt. Welcome home! Yes, we still brandish our sporks when people least expect it and our very own Spork Mistress, Zania, is also lurking about somewhere or other. She's another Ancient one. Not sure if you recognise that name or not. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! I'm so excited to be back =) =)

Spork Mistress does sound familiar, but as I said I do have a pretty crappy memory =P

*gathers everyone around then pushes them all down a hill full of pretty flowers and such, then proceeds to throw herself down said hill*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

PS love the siggy Mirshann!

*Pounces on Reyn.* Hello there!  ;D

I'm Loran Eternal Algai and Master of Mischief. *nods solemnly and strikes a heroic pose.*  :D

Welcome... or Welcome Back! Whichever you prefer.  ;D

The reds are certainly up to their usual mischief. Not that I've been a victim lately. *breathes a sigh of relief.*  :D

By the way... just random note.... I like hugs and chocolate. *Smiles innocently.*  ;D

*Stares and follows the chocolate with his eyes. Grins and jumps at it. Chases Reyn absentmindedly admiring her running form.*   ;D

Oh... *Spots Kat charging at him like a bull.* Whoa!  :o

*Brandishes a red cape with a big picture of Hersheys chocolate and ties it to a random persons shoulders.*  :D

Archived