DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New-ish

Reyn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Laughs and carefully rolls on the ground making sure not to hurt Kat. Comes to a stop sitting astride her. Pinches her cheek playfully.* I love chocolate but it isn't something I'd quickly fight over... not with a girl anyway. *Pats her cheek and gets up.*

*notices Reyn with multiple chocolates, pulls herself together as much as she can, and throws out the puppy dog eyes again* So Reyn..how are you doing?..what's that you got there? too much chocolate? Why thanks for offering, I'd love to help you finish it!

*gives a halfhearted glare, then divides the rest of her chocolate almost unwillingly*

I suppose if you're going to take advantage of me while I'm away from the boards, I might as well just share the wealth =P

I knew I recognized you Claire!! Glad to see we found a worthy Mother after Kathana's retirement.

Pookie, your name rings a bell as well, though I am ashamed to say I was much more familiar with the reds and yellows. Any sign of William Sedai??

*walks up to Dah'mir and hands him chocolate with a smile* Don't be afraid to join in the fun! *puts a flower in your hair and curtsies with a grin*

Archived