DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my main thing was the the spam was done during the day.  i remember a few games where spamming was done by me during the night and the disapproval then. *nudges ed*

spam is also a tactic for the mafia ed, especailly when its done during the day.  i like spam, i do ... but not during the day where it forces players to scroll back 6 pages for a vote count.

Agreed with Talya :D Don't forget, Ed, Min said you were killed in her mafia because of the spam! (Which is weird, because you didn't actually spam much in that game :D)

I mean, I kind of feel bad, because it's okay to have a few un-related game posts here and there, especially on Day 1...so you don't want to say absolutely no spam, but...it can definitely go too far. Just try to keep it down.

I do apologize if I was mean earlier; I definitely meant what I said, but I was tired/cranky, so I probably said it badly. I probably shouldn't post when I've just come home from dealing with a horrible two-year old all day!

Just make sure you keep an eye out guys...

The mafia has an easy lynch. (I know us townies don't like either, but the ones who want it just a little bit more than anyone else are the ones the townies should look at.)

Hey, Player...hahaha....at least it was a lesson for you (though technically you helped me, it was my fault....but your mafia buddies could easily be keeping things on me to help you escape :))

Also, Alanna I totally understand. Your reactin was justified. :)

Also...that game, everyone else spammed more than me. but whatever. :D

I know, you didn't even come into the thread until we were, like, 9 pages in. And everyone else had been spamming talking about Twilight.

Anyway. No one is really pinging my radar right now. In spite of what I said, I feel bad for Ed :P So I'm not going to vote for him right now.

I was trying to figure how I cam in 9 pages in....then I realized you were talking about Min's game...{I think it was actually 11 pages in}.

I feel bead for you feeling bad because I fully expected that reaction. :D

Shut up...I am weird.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow] and I am voting for [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow] if he is scum then we have done a good job in lynching him, or if he is innocent then we might can get some information from his lynch, and we reduce the number of pages we have to read through.

Heh, wow, Ed.... Folks, I'm sorry for not placing a restriction on spam, I honestly thought that maybe by now the heavy spammers would realize that mafia games are NOT the place for that.  From here on out, I'll come down hard on excessive spam.  Via modkill.  Yes, no getting smacked on the head and told to behave, you'll get modkilled without warning.  Thus, your best course of action is to err on the side of caution.  Keep the spam down.

Thank you.

Vote Count

Ed (7): Piano, Limi, Red, Dae, Pallet, Pookie, Pete

Piano (1): Locke

Pallet (1): Wombat

Limi (1): Ed

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, and Tynaal

Need to check in: Tynaal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time.

I am mod-prodding Tynaal.

Day 1 Deadline: Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time

6. I am a great respecter of deadlines.  If a hammer(the last vote for a majority; if there are 12 people the hammer vote would be the 7th vote on a single person) is cast before the deadline, any and all vote changes will still be accepted all the way up until the deadline.  However, if the group is certain of its decision and there is still a good amount of Day phase left, the group may petition for an early conclusion.

I'm going to wait and see what Ed has to say for himself, I remember our last game... Though the rules are different for this game.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am up for doing whatever the town wants to do.

If we lynch Ed and he is scum then we have done amazing.

If we lynch ed and he is innocent then we are an innocent down, hopefully he won't have a power role. But on day one what we are mainly seeking is a little information to enter day 2 with, so being a vanilla down is our second best option to lynching scum. And I am more into action over letting a game sit and stagnate so I am leaning towards ending the deadline, but again I am all for whatever the majority wants to do.

Archived