A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once...I am not being the spammer. :D

(Well, not much anyway. :P)

I have to say....the irony of this made me chuckle then cry.

About 6 pages of me torturing that scummy Mcscumscum Player.

*sighs* Sorry.

Red: I totally get your *nidge* from earlier...I was having a total brain fart. :D

Ok now....I think Red was just the first on to vote for me.

Dae and Pale were fast to bandwagon (yes, the spam was a good reason).

And I am sure most of the mafia is one my wagon.

I know it is weird, but Alanna jumps out at me. Not for being angry, but for backtracking so fast. :-\

EDIT: Player...wow....lmao.....

nah player you just need more practice.

ed a vinilla role claim could go either way, it exactly the type of claim a scum would make when their about to be lynched.  you can neither prove nor disprove the vinilla role.

with 15 people it's possible for someone to have an unroled character ... i hope not though

i haven't read the series, but a prince does sound like an important role to have, is he a good prince or a bad prince??

Touchstone (formerly Torrigan) is the illegitimate son of the previous Queen of the Old Kingdom and an unnamed nobleman. He served as a member of the Royal Guard when Kerrigor betrayed the family and murdered them. After the betrayal, Touchstone entered a state of berserker-like rage and the then-Abhorsen bound Touchstone in a figurehead of a ship in Holehallow, the Royal Tombs. When Sabriel entered the tomb, she released him from this bond. He claimed amnesia of the past, because he felt guilty about not protecting the Queen and princesses. While on the Sea, however, he tells Sabriel what happened when the Royal Family was murdered. During the years between Sabriel and Lirael, he restored many of the Charter Stones that had been broken, including the Great Stones. He too is mostly absent from Lirael and Abhorsen. When he participates in the Binding at the end of Abhorsen, he revealed that his true name was Torrigan; he wielded Ranna.

I'm not going to say too much here, but I want to remind everyone that knowledge of the books won't really help you in this game, and is certainly not required to play or figure things out.

Also, this game takes from the whole trilogy, not just from Sabriel.

Kay thanks! :P

Vote Count

Ed (8 ): Piano, Limi, Red, Dae, Pookie, Pete, Locke, Ed

Pallet (1): Wombat

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Pallet, and Tynaal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time.

Sigh. Okay, I know some people are playing like 8 games, and I'm only in 6, but I really am losing track of things here. Ed, when did you reveal? I don't remember this at all. Was it somewhere back there in all the spam?

Also, what backtracking did I do? Are you talking about me aplogizing for being rude? Gee, next time I'll just be as rude as I want. I never suspected you, so saying I don't want to vote for you isn't backtracking. I was just annoyed with your spam. Doesn't mean I think you're mafia.

Red, I know, and I think I already addressed that.

No, Alanna, it was only a few pages back after the spam. Al asked me I think, and I told him.

Alanna, I know it sounds weird, but it just popped at me. I don't know why.

*puppy dog eyes*

Sorry...I am weird...that is all I an say.

Okay. If you suspect me, that's fine. That's your perogative. I just didn't understand what you meant when you said backtracking. LOL all I could think of was me jumping over y'all for spamming and then apologizing for it a few posts later.

Okay, I'm going to go find this reveal. Clearly I missed something.

ed i'm gonna give you the benifit of the doubt dude.  especially since i havent woken up to another 5 or so pages of nonsense  ;)

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

and random.org chooses    [glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow]

Vote Count

Ed (6): Piano, Dae, Pookie, Pete, Locke, Ed

Wombat (1): Red

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Pallet, Limi, and Tynaal

A head's up, you have about 3 and a half hours to lynch someone, or else a random modkill will occur.  I likely won't be awake when the deadline falls but you'll have results sometime in the morning before I go to work.

Vote Count

Ed (5): Piano, Dae, Pookie, Pete, Locke

Dae (1): Ed

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Pallet, Limi, and Tynaal

You have about 3 hours to lynch someone, or else a random modkill will occur.

Vote Count

Ed (5): Piano, Dae, Pookie, Pete, Locke

Locke (1): Pallet

Dae (1): Ed

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Limi, and Tynaal

You have about an hour and 15 minutes to lynch someone, or else a random modkill will occur.

Archived