DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm gonna try Wombat's theory here and pull an OMGUS thing and [glow=red,2,300]vote Eddie[/glow]

He seems to be playing both sides of the fence from what I've seen.. the only reason I hesitate is becuase he immediatly changed his vote to Al when he seemed to be targeting me and discouraged Player from voting for me as well... Yet he's slightly more an antogonistic to both  me and Player and Locke (actually don't know where that came from).. so yeah..

because the last vote count is like 5 or 6 pages back

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]  [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow] buddie, with all that talk of you being mafia, and all that switching your vote it wouldn't surprise me if you were.  your the only one pinging my radar so far dude

Vote Count

Piano (1): Locke

Ed (3): Piano, Limi, Red

Pallet (1): Pete

Dae (1): Pookie

Tynaal (1): Wombat

Limi (1): Ed

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn Alanna, Pallet, Dae, and Tynaal

Need to check in: Tynaal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time.

Sorry Rey..I was looking for reactions.

Red could be legitimately concerned because she had the opportunity of logging on before others....or she is mafia trying to use this.

That is what I am looking for. Look for those that try and use this. When I flip innocent, they will try and turn it and say I shouldn't have acted like this (blah blah blah), but keep looking.

Oh my god, seriously guys, this is a mafia game. For a minute I thought I was back in the dorms or some other super spammy place. This is not the place to be posting sigs and stuff. Ed, I get what you're saying, but majorly ease up. You three just posted mostly nothing for like, 6 pages. I'm here to play mafia, but I don't have the time or energy to wade through all that.

Sigh. And I usually love mafia games in the WT because they tend to not be spammy.

Archived