Jolly good fun

Happy Bubs Maker

Awesome Spammer

Excellent siggy maker

Never says a unhappy word

Absolutely cool

Rare Jewel

Apple of everyone’s eyes

Through the months I have spent time getting to know both Jhae and Kelly, they are both women that I would be honored to be bonded to. Kelly is funny and makes me laugh, Jhae is honorable and tells me like it is. Kelly can’t make a siggy to save her life *G* and Jhae is a very creative siggy maker. They both are very special to me and I consider them to be Sisters in every way, so without further ado. My kinship bond.

I Jaydena Sedai, bond Kelly and Jhaenara in a Kinship bond. May we never grown apart but only grow closer. May words never dampen our affection nor cause us to anger. If the Light Blesses this union, may we always be friends and protect each other from thy enemies. Speak to each other honestly and not let grudges grow. Wipe each others tears in times of sorrow and offer kind words, laugh and cheer each other on in times of happiness and triumph. May this in every single way be a bond of Kinship. Family we shall be in every sense of the way. The colors of the Kin sashs represent these to us Blue is Honesty, Green is Forgiveness, Purple is Friendship, and Red is Love. We take these colors into our friendship and hope to use them well.

J - Jovial poster (on the boards... hey, J was harder! hehe)

A - Awesome at all she does

D - Divine lady

E - Extraordinary strength

I barely get to real time chat with Jade, but our times that we have been on at the same time, we've had a lot of fun. We seem to really have connected with a lot of our posting at the Kin. I'm flattered and honored she asked me to Kinship Bond. :)

There's so many good things I can say about her. Jade has a strong personality and is a great leader. She's been through some tough times and persevered. She's very outgoing and friendly and never seems to be down. She's a beautiful person on the inside and out. :)

K - Kinetic personality (yeah, K was hard too! heehee)

E - Exceptional lady

L - Luscious *grin*

L - Laughter comes easily

Y - You can't dislike her!

I didn't really get to know Kelly until the first Kin chat night and I'm so glad I've gotten to know her better through those. I look forward to those chats, because that's about the only time I get to see her. I'm glad Jade asked us both so I could have a Bond with Kelly too. :)

Kelly is a wonderful, friendly, creative (look at all them tattoos) lady who is always joking and having a good time. I love that she's a huge perv like me... *grins* She's a very hard worker and I'd like to smack her boss (or soon to be former boss) around a bit. She is also stunning on the inside and out. :)

And finally, here's my official pledge to both...

I, Jhaenara, bond Kelly and Jade in a Kinship bond. May we never grow apart but only grow closer. May words never dampen our affection nor cause us to anger. If the Light Blesses this union, may we always be friends and protect each other from thy enemies. Speak to each other honestly and not let grudges grow. Wipe each others tears in times of sorrow and offer kind words, laugh and cheer each other on in times of happiness and triumph. May this in every single way be a bond of Kinship. Family we shall be in every sense of the way. The colors of the Kin sashs represent these to us Blue is Honesty, Green is Forgiveness, Purple is Friendship, and Red is Love. We take these colors into our friendship and hope to use them well.

(BTW, thanks to them both for helping with this because I'm sooo not poetic and good at this stuff!)

BRING ON THE BONDAGE!! thwhip.gif

J UICY ;)

A DORABLE

D ELICATE

E XCITING

N EVER AFRAID

Y OUNG AT HEART

A TYPICAL

Jaydena has become one of my all time closest friends. She's always there to pick up my spirits, make me laugh, and help me with all my computer ignorances. :P She's made me feel welcome from the start, and always does whatever she can to make me feel comfortable. I just don't know what I would do without her now, and she is truely my sister.

J UBILANT

H UMOROUS

A GLOW ALL AROUND HER

E NVIABLE

N IFTY!

A NGELIC

R ESPLENDANT

A TTRACTIVE

Jhae has been a breath of fresh air around here. She has the most unique way of looking at things that I've ever seen. Always there to lend a hand, always the first to say a kind word. I'm truely blessed to call her sister.

I Pledge to both of you, my sisters:

I, Kelly, bond Jhae and Jade in a Kinship bond. May we never grow apart but only grow closer. May words never dampen our affection nor cause us to anger. If the Light Blesses this union, may we always be friends and protect each other from thy enemies. Speak to each other honestly and not let grudges grow. Wipe each others tears in times of sorrow and offer kind words, laugh and cheer each other on in times of happiness and triumph. May this in every single way be a bond of Kinship. Family we shall be in every sense of the way. The colors of the Kin sashs represent these to us Blue is Honesty, Green is Forgiveness, Purple is Friendship, and Red is Love. We take these colors into our friendship and hope to use them well.

*hugs her sisters while tears stream down her face*

oh my god, you guys are such girls!

... this reminds me of China and me in a dormitory with girls, girls and more girls and two guys who didn't speak neither english nor chinese... so, with girls... tis like home away from home here O_O

*hugs and bouces tossing daisy's and twining the three bondeds in vines of honeysuckle*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! It took you awhile to do this..but in that time you got to know each other and grow a friendship..thats awesome!!!

*hugs each lovely lady and starts a group Snoopy Dance*

celebration time!! *grins and throws the awesome incrdible edible confetti made by the Kin's Raij*

*hugs and bustles around with brownies and cookies..and gives everyone a bottle of bubbles*

Now everybody lets get this party to rocking...*in best classic DJ voice*....Tap your toes, grab your kinster and let's sing ...*record starts*

We are family...I got all my kinsters with me...

*grooves happily*

Archived