DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yesh

Roka

wow, roka joining the Kin? I never thought I'd see the day :P

I figured we'd be too cheery for ya, haha ;) but welcome anyway!

(wasn't there some sort of greeting thing on the old dragonmount? for some odd reason I seem to think there was :? oh well, my brain's a bit fried this week)

*grins broadly and winks* finally, all that flirting paid off!

*wraps a Blue sash around his hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin, Roka! You stop by every day anyway, you may as well have joined. ;)

I stoped by only because I was making evil plans and was trying to find a weakness in your defence, it had nothing to do with all the girls around these parts waving their dresses about talking flirt talk, oh no, nothing to do with that *whistles*

I like being one of few males, less time spent in securing other males behind bars and more time spent on

*we interrupt this programme because of a special news bulletin*

ROKA house just got 4 kittens, the world rejoices!

*we now return to your reghular programme*

.. and that is why they decided to paint the door blue, hahaha! Anyway, I've rambled on long enough, but the story I told was worth it I'm sure everybody agrees, and I'm sure everyone understands why I wont repeat it ever again, because it's just too original to be repeated, ever, sad are those that missed it *nods and waves*

ROKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grins and tigger bounces Roka, sitting on his tummy*

Welcome to the Kin...*grins* I'm twinnie!!

*pulls Roka up, twines dandelions and snapdragons into a wreath and places on his head*

Now to officially be welcomed..we do this little dance...*winks at Ursula* Oh and I have no money either..just cute..now here we go..

*pulls Roka into the Snoopy dance, giggling, kisses Ursula's cheek as she dances by*

Yipppee

Archived