DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prologue, Chap. 1-50, Epilogue

JenniferL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The beater of Sheriam wasn't identified. As far as I remember she thought it was some Darkfriend / black ajah, near Halima. When Halima left, the beating stopped.

2. As far as I know, Justice hasn't gotten revealed. But I don't remember him carrying it to the Seanchan.

3. Rand hasn't got his hand back from balefiring Semi.

1. The beater of Sheriam wasn't identified. As far as I remember she thought it was some Darkfriend / black ajah, near Halima. When Halima left, the beating stopped.

hmm....so is there some reason to believe it was not Delana?  Seems obvious.

Also - was Janya Black?

There's one thing that has been bugging me. Why did the trollocs ambushed the Ever Victorius Army and killed Mishima? I thought every trollocs were already ordered to return. is this the band of trollocs that the man who claims as Sammael brought?

Yay!  It's good to hear from people that appreciate it.  I've gotten tons of miles out of the work myself, but I like to know that it wasn't all for me.  ;D

Oh, and I LOVE your sig quote.  I noticed it a while back, but didn't attach it to a user name.  Thought about bringing it up a while back when talking about people asking the wrong questions with Verin....but internet slowness prevented me from editing the post...

Also - was Janya Black?

halima is a saidin wielding women who is balthamel reborn by the DO

i figured the was straight forward even before this book

Also - was Janya Black?

halima is a saidin wielding women who is balthamel reborn by the DO

i figured the was straight forward even before this book

Um....it was?  We are trying to figure out who was beating Sheriam.  Isa says it was a Black Ajah that was 'close to Halima', and that the beating stopped when Halima left.  So, the obvious answer to that is that it was Delana who was beating Sheriam.  I'm just trying to figure out if there is some sort of reason why Isa isn't sure who it was, because from what she said it seems to be Delana.

It seems more likely it is Halima: ( i think i misread something)

Not long ago, her life had been a perpetual cycle of frustration and pain. Now that was over. Bless Romanda. Whatever else Sheriam thought of that fool woman, Romanda had been the one to chase Halima - and Sheriam's punishments- out of the camp.

Sheriam had never been albe to sense Halima, who it happeared had been channeling saidin all along.

I rather got the impression that it was Narishma that drove them out of the camp - by the time Romanda figured it out, they were gone.  ;D

But yeah....it seems that, the way it's phrased, it could be either Halima or Delana, but considering that Sheriam could never sense the person....you can mask ability and weaves, but there's probably no reason to assume that Delana did that when Halima is available.

Ok, now its my turn to tell a spoiler. Here is the cover "Towers of midnight" :D

rg3e9.jpg

(when i first did see that picture i was like :( but then i did read the name of the book :D )

HAHAHAH!! I LOVE THIS! I can't wait for the next book!! LOL

Ok, something I overlooked before. I WAS WRONG! Rand does not end up killing Min since he can hear her breathing BEFORE he balefire's Semi. However, LTT still adds her to the list in Rand's head. Now that is an odd one.

About the Bela comment: One can hope one of the dying Raken or To'Raken fell on her. Too much to hope for though in my opinion.

Has anyone else had to resist the terrible urge to comment on the following:

I'd actually love to see some prophesied characters die off.

I've despised Min's existence in the narrative - even while liking her character - since the gang first got to Baerlon in Book One.

Just for bloody once, I'd love to see prophesy mean that things *might* happen that way, namely, that if they don't happen, then we'll be in trouble, rather than knowing "oh, well, Moiraine's totally getting rescued because Little Miss Plot Device saw visions that haven't gotten fulfilled yet"

I am referring of course to learning about the one way in which Min's viewings could be false.

And, come to think about it, does spending so much time in Finnland start removing you from the Pattern?

Edit: Oh crap. I need to start paying attention to the last post. Double posted again.  :-\

Archived