DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GET DOWN ON YOUR BELLYS AND GROVEL....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talya

THATS RIGHT I AM YOUR DO.

SO I WANT TO SEE SOME GROVELLING SOME PLEASING SOME TEASING, SOME FUN, SOME EVIL TWISTED PRESSIES.

DO THIS WITH STYLE AND FINESSE AND POINTS WILL COME YOUR WAY!!

NOW GET GROVELLING...I GROW IMPATIENT!  I NEED A NEW ZIMMER FRAME ;D

JELLY:  4PTS

FAR:  4PTS

LED: 4PTS

JADIRA: 4PTS

PALE: 4PTS

MOGGIE: 5PTS

ELLIE: 5PTS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O MOST EXALTED AND WONDROUS DARK ONE!!!!

Please bestow your most incredible attentions upon me, your unworthy biggest fan, for one moment.

I wish to ever so humbly present you with none other than the most perfectly rare and clear Diamond, to do with as you will. I know that even though it can not in any way compare to your most infallible beauty, I hope that it will at least grace us with one of your smiles.

*grovels*

Oh graet and glorious DO, please, please, please, don't kick me out of your ORG. I bring to you a permanent babysitter for the child you take care of. She will be there all day and all night, so you must not be bothered

All powerful DO, she who has such beauty that the first sight of the sun in the morning after a long and terrible night withers in comparison. *:P at Far*

I bring you this chalice of never-ending liquid chocolate (in all flavours!). It can be folded up -without mess- to fit in a pocket so that you will never need to be without it.

*Presents the chalice to Talya*

I also bring you this plate of various fruits and biscuits that taste so much better when dipped in chocolate. ;D

*Bows out*

HMMMMM YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW ME SO WELL. IT PLEASES MY HEART...MY...WELL ME!!

JELLY: THAT IS USEFUL I LIKE TO PRINT A LOT 4PTS

FAR: YOU GROVELLING IS NEXT TO NONE, AND SPARKLIES...I LIKE SPARKLIES I APPROVE OF THIS 4PTS

LED: YES! VERY THOUGHTFUL I'M IMPRESSED BY THIS, HOWEVER THATS WHAT I HAVE ALL YOU MINONS FOR - TO BABYSIT AS AND WHEN I NEED IT 4PTS FOR THE THOUGHT AND TO OFFER YOURSELF FOR THE JOB ;D

JADIRA WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS PUTTY *FLINGS IT AROUN* HMMM NOT BAD ACTUALLY...NOW THOSE BROWNIES *DROOLS* NOW THAT MAKES UP FOR IT 4PTS

PALE HMMM...WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR BODY, I'M SURE I COULD FIND A FEW USES. YOU PLAY BRIDGE EH? YOU BETTER BE GOOD THEN 4PTS

MOGGIE *STARES AT THE CHALICE* AWESOME *GRABS IT QUICK BEFORE ANYONE CAN TOUCH IT* YOU ARE WORTHY AND I LIKE YOUR GROVELLING 5PTS

ELLIE MORE CHOCOLATE...I'M IN HELL...WOOOHOOO!!! ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE THE BAILEYS ONES...I DON'T LIKE COFFEE! AS FOR THE MEERKAT...THAT IS AWESOME 5PTS

*grovels* Great and mighty and beautiful and amazing and fantastical DO! I bring you a goblet! Oh, but not just any goblet! Firstly it NEVER becomes empty. EVER! Just speak the beverage of choice and it will be in it. *grovels* Also, it is better then Moggy's, because it is ornate with blood red jewels of awesomeness, THAT SHOOT BEAMS OF DEATH! :D And besides, she only thought of a neverending chalice because she knew I would do that FIRST >:(........OH! WHERE ARE MY MANNERS?! *grovels*

goblet_of_fire.jpg

It is not like this I assure you :-\ *grovels*

I'M TALKING TO YOU IN YOUR HEADS, BLOODY VOICE IS GONE!!!

CHRONO HMMM COSTUME NOT BAD! I LOVE THAT GHOST 5 PTS FOR THAT

MCS LIKE THE GOBLET *AIMS THE BEAMS OF DEATH AT MCS AND WATCHES HIM DIE* O0H THATS GOOD 5 PTS

FAR HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THAT? AND ON A GOLDEN PLATTER 5 PTS

LED NOT BAD I CAN CONTROL MYND, THIS PLEASES ME... 5 PTS

BAD CO I HOPE THIS WAS STOLEN 5 PTS

I WILL GIVE POINTS FOR SOME GOOD SPAMMING, IMPRESS ME

;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh beautiful DO, I *Grovels* bring you your own custome chocolate fountain that switches from white, milk, and dark chocolate at your whim.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh magnificently awesome DO, I bring you an empty Halloween bag, it fills at regular intervals, you get half of every trick or treaters candy they receive.

• Club Leader

Oh, Great One! I wish to gift you with this magic skull. It works just as the magic mirror in Snow White. The previous owner shant be looking for it, I promise. It is all yours, and will be 100% loyal to your Greatness.

skull.jpg

Edited to add the picture I forgot to put in.

Archived