DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apologies! Humble Apologies!

claireducky

I've been a baaaaaad OL these last two weeks and I'm very sorry for it.  Work got me buried last week and then I've been so sick with stomach flu since Sunday that they actually stuck me in the hospital for it (got out last night) and gave me lots of drugs (the good kind that make you stop throwing up!) and IV bags of saline (wooo saline!)

Anyways, I'm vewy vewy sorry for my absence; I'm catching up with everything tonight, and you may all feel free to flog me with spaghetti noodles as long as you like. 

Claire

Sweetie you are allowed to not feel good and to have bad days. If you think you have to be perfect you will drive yourself nuts in a staff position. Trust me I know. Don't be hard on yourself. *snuggles* Glad you feeling better sweetie.

Oh lawd, I could never think of trying to be perfect; I'd give meself a breakdown. ;)  No, I did sincerely feel bad for not putting up an LoA and letting y'all (the Texas is creeping into how I type! Ack!) beat me with wet noodles is my way of making it up to you.  Besides, wet noodle beatings are fun.

:)

Do the spaghetti noodles have to be cooked?  Or can we tie a bunch of uncooked noodles together and flog you with those instead?  :D

I'm glad you are feeling better, Mama Duck!  We duckling have missed you!

Archived