DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

Yay  :D back up! Hopefully I don't, I shall master this subtle science and exact art (to steal from snape) that is taming a rouge algai that believes in brute force *nods*

LOL Well I do remember the Greens from the books, but things seem a little different here. The Greens certainly sound interesting, I can't wait to get into the Ajah sections! Two! *applauds*

T-training sporks? ... uh-oh's...

*snickers at lily* Subtlety is a much better approach. ..but I had to know how much strength I was up against.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what warder action? These are all young trainees still ;)

Well, except Van, but he's full of Red so yeah.

Yep, a training spork for Aldazar. Use it well and treat it with reverence. It's not every day a non-red is given one of those, even our wooden training ones. *nods*

Ladies ladies. Settle down :P

And I'm confiscating these! Ickle innocent Novices shouldn't be playing around with handcuffs...  *stuffs them in her pockets*  >.>

Mashira, you're doing great :)  I can't wait for you to get access as well so you could meet all my yellowies  ^_^

*licks Mashi*  (don't worry, you'll get used to it ;D).

Nyn

Yellow

Welcome to the White Tower, Mashira! :)

Mashira, you're doing great   I can't wait for you to get access as well so you could meet all my yellowies  ^_^

Looking forward to seeing another newbie's reaction to the floorboard initiation. You'll understand what I mean when you visit the Yellows.  ;) Mind, Demi/Dunbar who is in charge of that is actually the sanest person there.  ;D

*hugs Crystal* No warder action quite yet, and I sure wish I had gone to bed earlier lol  :)

*stares at bare wrist* Awe, I 'spose I can do without the cuffs *stares at secret stash* Hmmm, yes, we'll keep these hidden for later. *licks Nyn* Mmmm yellowie  :-*

*suspiciously looks at floorboards* I'll be sure to step lightly Ludmian, nice to meet you btw! Sane? What is that again... ??? Meh, oh wells.  :P

*pockets training spork carefully*  Thank you master, I shall indeed use it wisely. *tilts head*

*flexes wrist* It will take more than a set of handcuffs to make me submit.  I am also not a full Warder yet so being Bonded is not a concern at this point. *nods* Relying solely on brute strength eh?  I like nothing better than to be underestimated.  I wonder if anyone here has any experience playing the game of stones, or Go as it's otherwise known?  *scratches chin thoughtfully*

*licks Nyn* Mmmm yellowie  :-*

You have a good taste, I should say.  :D

*suspiciously looks at floorboards* I'll be sure to step lightly

Nope, that won't help you. Though don't get frightened, you are safe from that until you enter the Yellow quarters. Mind, I didn't say you were completely safe, I only said you were safe from that.   ;D

Nice to meet you too, btw.

EDIT: Just got reminded that we aren't going to have any floorboard initiations till July *sigh*

Crystal I am a Green Sister and still don't have a Warder. I have been here 2 years and still no warder. Just lots of flirting. So, you aren't the only one. There are plenty of us who don't get any. You are a young novice and well have fun training the algai.

• Club Leader

Don't worry, Crystal. If you notice carefully, I'm doing all the snuggling here. If I can teach Sam how to return the favor, I'll share (after I get some snuggles and stuff...)

*bats eyelashes* You don't mind, do you, Sam?

Mashi, I am beyond impressed! You managed to snag an Algai to play with before you ever got into Aspie quarters..... AND, unlike Sam, he doesn't belong to someone else! Well done, girlfriend!

Aldazar, I've heard about Go, a bit too complex for my taste really, but I hope you find someone to play with in the discussion boards!

Ludmian, mmmm yes I agree with the many previous posts declaring the deliciousness of Nyn! Hm, I'm intrigued by this floorboard initiation, call it morbid curiosity. My user group access hasn't come through yet and it's almost July, so mayhaps I will join in the bedlam fun of initiation! ;D

Thank you for the welcome Mother! I've met some pretty awesome girls already *hugs all the newbie novices like myself*

Crystal, I'm sure there's plenty of Warder/Algai action to go around. I rather like what Min said about making sure they're worthy *nods* Methinks it's far too soon to tell for any of us Novices, but I'm sure looking forward to whipping them into shape with ya ;) *huggles*

Lily, tee hee well I'm not sure he's snagged but I'm working on it ;) we'll see if he measures up. *coquettishly glances at Aldazar*

Ludmian, I was looking at another thread and I've been let in on this little yellow floorboard initiation. Floorboards sound ehm... rough, but I'm sure I can handle it. Besides, should be a nice little souvenir to have in my coffers  ;)

I suppose I should formally introduce myself.

I am Meesh, a Sith Squirrel and a Yellow A-..... you'll have to check out the Great Hall to see what I am!  :D

I'm 18 and I love to read, write, sing, listen to music, and sleep.  ;D

You seem pretty cool, and I guess you don't have to worry about making friends!  :D

But if you ever want to chat or anything, just PM me!  Or if you have any questions....  I'd ask Lor. ;)

Anyway, welcome from me, since I'm lazy and haven't done it yet.  :D

Hey Meesh! A sith squirrel eh? Well I don't know about the sith bit, but I do like squirrels :P

Mmm sleep is always good. *nods* What kind of music do you listen to? I'm a fan of singing myself, and I'm fairly artsy if I'm in the right mood  ;D I've made quite a few new buddies in the short time I've been here. All of yall are just so wonderfully friendly *hugs*

Archived