DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Towers of Midnight' progress bar

mb

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few charity contributers are also asked to get a black coat.

Michael Trostler, hope you look good in a black coat.

about 2 hours ago via Twadget

Jonathan Hamm, get yourself a black coat too. 

17 minutes ago via Twadget

Sounds like the Black tower showdown to me.

Doing some reading in Crossroads of Twilight to catch up on something I need for the chapter I'm writing tonight. Let the speculation begin.    34 minutes ago  via Twadget 

My guess.... The Dark Hounds that were passing Perrin in the night and heading south?

Doing some reading in Crossroads of Twilight to catch up on something I need for the chapter I'm writing tonight. Let the speculation begin.     34 minutes ago  via Twadget 

My guess.... The Dark Hounds that were passing Perrin in the night and heading south?

I think something to do with Mat.

Jumped to first quarter of KoD to continue research. Almost have what I need.    23 minutes ago  via Twadget 

Interesting...

#    Done. Whew. Last new writing on the book for a while, probably a week or 2. Four or five scenes remaining. Must revise/prepare first.    12 minutes ago  via Twadget

# This chapter is starting to work now. Last one I'll write before turning to a chunk of revisions. about 3 hours ago via Twadget

I really should stop reading this thread. everytime I see an update (even if I've already seen it direct on Twitter) I let out an audible squee.

In the middle of my university library.

when I really should be revising for my exam in 5 hours.

And he's back to writing new stuff (that's how I interpret when he puts names in the text). Also, what's the cool thing on the website which he promises us for tomorrow?

A new "Stormlight Archive" portal?

As for the new names I hope they indicate he needed fodder for battles! 8)

And he's back to writing new stuff (that's how I interpret when he puts names in the text). Also, what's the cool thing on the website which he promises us for tomorrow?

A new "Stormlight Archive" portal?

As for the new names I hope they indicate he needed fodder for battles! 8)

Muahahaha I can just imagine that ;D

*reading*

And then-

HOLY CRAP THAT'S MY NAME OH MAH GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN THE WHEEL OF T-

was torn to pieces by the destructive weaves of Earth and Fire that assaulted the Black Tower grounds.

-ime...

The ToM countdown clock suddenly went ahead and added an extra week to itself today suggesting the book won't be out now until Nov 2. I haven't been able to find anything to support this. It's not such a big difference that it changes much, but it's weird that there wasn't an announcement.

The ToM countdown clock suddenly went ahead and added an extra week to itself today suggesting the book won't be out now until Nov 2. I haven't been able to find anything to support this. It's not such a big difference that it changes much, but it's weird that there wasn't an announcement.

What clock?

Actually, adding new names doesn't necessarily mean he's writing new stuff.  BS has said he goes through previously written stuff and adds names later during the editing process...  He leaves some sort of name placeholder until editing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but all of his most recent tweets seem to indicate that he's still heavily editing.

What clock?

This one: http://www.counto.com/page/torbooks You can find it posted on Macmillian's website along with encyclopaedia-wot, ToM's Tor page, and countless other websites certainly.

I noticed that on tor-forge.com, but also noticed they're still listing a 10/26/10 release date? Honestly, if it's bumped up a week that's fine.  But based on everything we're seeing through Brandon's Twitter feed, he looks on target for his deadlines and for the 10/26 release.

Archived