DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you could be any of them...

trakand_01

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure right now since so many characters have qualities I like.

Males:

-Rand, he seems to seek to help others

-Mat, he generally does good whether he is aware or not

-Perrin, somewhat similar to me physically and the deeds he has done to help others

Females:

-Elayne, a seemingly general concern for others

-Brown Ajah, generally seek after knowledge

-Min, a seemingly smart person

she could have really small ones, says she is hot/beautiful but not big boobs i dont think

I'm pretty sure the book mentions many, many times Berelain's bosom scandalously spilling out of her dress. I would think you would need a pretty formidable pair to be able to have that happen.

Thom. Just the idea of travelling the world as a gleeman telling stories and singing songs, meeting all of the interesting people.

I also like how he can gain information out of everyone and most have no idea that he's even after anything.

Definitely Logain. He is destined for glory and has 3 bonded Aes Sedei who do exactly what he says. You can't top that.

He has two bonded Aes Sedai, not three. Gabrelle and Toveine.

Moridin.

Totally. Ishamael was bugnuts, but since his reincarnation Moridin isn't as effected by the saa.

Mat's personality is closest to mine, but I wouldn't want to be married, or heading an empire. Maybe Nynaeve.

(If thats how you spell that....YOU GUYS KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT DARNIT!)

I would definitely want to be Mat--as has been pointed out earlier, he's got luck, brains, and frankly, manages to save the world while also trying to keep himself out of trouble.  Much as I like him as a character, I'd NEVER want to be Rand--I'm not built to take the kind of a beating he has to take, and has destined for him, and I'd DEFINITELY have gone truly crazy long before him.  Just knowing the destiny he has would crush most men, and I can admit I'd be one of them.

Also, I admit being the Creator would be a nice lark.....

Mat might be able to channel. I mean his sister can. He might be learner.

I mean long run... his wife can. Maybe in ten or twenty years his prejudice will decline.

(i don't actually think this is likely, just throwing it out there for fun).

Totally. Ishamael was bugnuts, but since his reincarnation Moridin isn't as effected by the saa.

Ah, but Ishys level of Saa is part of the awesomeness. Imagine when someone comes up to you at a party, asking if you have a light for their cigarette, and you just open your mouth. Now, that is a party trick ;D

Ah, but Ishys level of Saa is part of the awesomeness. Imagine when someone comes up to you at a party, asking if you have a light for their cigarette, and you just open your mouth. Now, that is a party trick ;D

Exactly. Ishamael thinking he was Ba'alzamon was one of the best things about him, that and the idea of him not being fully human being the reason he wasnt completely sealed away.

"Dude, can you light my stick?"

Ishamael opens his mouth.

"Not that kind of stick, you wierdo".

Ishamael wilts sadly, convinced he'll never be part of the 'cool crew'.

Archived