DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you could be any of them...

trakand_01

He has two bonded Aes Sedai, not three. Gabrelle and Toveine.
You are right, I'm not sure what I was thinking.

Moridin.

Except that you have to accept his fate which doesn't look to favorable.

I would definitely want to be Mat--as has been pointed out earlier, he's got luck, brains, and frankly, manages to save the world while also trying to keep himself out of trouble.

I thought long and hard about Mat. Here were the things that turned me off on him. He is going to have some serious issues dealing with Tuon as his wife. Perhaps he will just use it as an excuse to go campaigning more and stay away from home. He is also ta'veren and doesn't have a whole lot of say on where his life goes.

Perrin: I could never be married to Faile. I would have killed her (or she killed me) in a very short amount of time.

Rand: Ditto for Elayne

Lan: and Nynaeve although she has improved in the last couple books

I think in general I was going for the one who I though would be the best post TG and have the least amount of baggage and issues.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ishamael, cause then I could be both Ishy and Moridin, and thats awesome.

Why not Balthamel, then?

I think Logain is the best overall choice for me. Sure, you get gentled and lose everything you own, but you get to channel once again, you have a couple of Aes Sedai pets (with...benefits, no less), and you're destined for glory. Not so bad, really.  :)

Ah... i would be Galad ... beatiful, rightful, not many internal conflicts, and prob destined to marry Berelein ... ah.. and leader of 7 thousand well trained whitecloaks ...

Galad sounds cool to me! althou totaly different from what i am ^^

Too bad Asmodean is dead... he would be a nice choice also ^^

Ah... i would be Galad ... beatiful, rightful, not many internal conflicts, and prob destined to marry Berelein ... ah.. and leader of 7 thousand well trained whitecloaks ...

Ooooh, good choice too. I had forgotten about Galad.

Galad sounds cool to me! althou totaly different from what i am ^^

Too bad Asmodean is dead... he would be a nice choice also ^^

I considered Asmodean.  :)

Rand!

I mean, 3 hot women who are all over him...

That he wants to keep away from him and is overly worried about their well-being and drive him insane and are going to have 26 kids for him after he dies. Doesn't sound depressing at all!

Rand!

I mean, 3 hot women who are all over him...

That he wants to keep away from him and is overly worried about their well-being and drive him insane and are going to have 26 kids for him after he dies. Doesn't sound depressing at all!

That's what i mean...  :D

c'mon, you guys are missing the best one: Bela.  Not only is she secretly the Creator in disguise, she's also had both Egwene and Siuan ride her right into the ground(bela's actually a dude:)) 

c'mon, you guys are missing the best one: Bela.  Not only is she secretly the Creator in disguise, she's also had both Egwene and Siuan ride her right into the ground(bela's actually a dude:))

Those kind of comments are insane.  There is nothing in the books that supports them.

They're known as 'jokes'.  Quite humerous if one doesn't take them seriously.

They may be jokes; yet from repetition of such kind of comments, it seems doubtful that the poster is (or the posters are) joking.  Also from the repetition, it seems they believe such stuff.  Besides the repetition, they at times insist such stuff in various threads.  If they are joking, why would they insist such things? (Kind of a rhetorical question.)

They're known as 'jokes'.  Quite humerous if one doesn't take them seriously.

They may be jokes; yet from repetition of such kind of comments, it seems doubtful that the poster is (or the posters are) joking.  Also from the repetition, it seems they believe such stuff.  Besides the repetition, they at times insist such stuff in various threads.  If they are joking, why would they insist such things? (Kind of a rhetorical question.)

Such kind of comments are such that meant to such be funny such and most such people reading them as such would such find them such funny and such enjoyable to read because they are suchly able to laugh and such and if such is repeated too such much I would think its seriousness factor would such deteriorate as such oppose to strengthening as such you said. Understand such?

Archived