DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you could be any of them...

trakand_01

I'm a romantic at heart.
Black roses type of romantic?
I did once give one of my wives a severed finger as a sign of my affection. So she could always have a part of me with her.

I'm going to get spanked for spamming, aren't I?
I'm sure we could come up with a better reason.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your own severed finger is always better than someone else's severed finger. If you want to give her a bit of someone else, make it the heart or the head. *nods*

Your own severed finger is always better than someone else's severed finger.
I'm not convinced of that. But the only severed finger I had to hand (or not to hand, in this case) was my own.
If you want to give her a bit of someone else, make it the heart or the head. *nods*
I've done that as well, but for different wives. And they say romance is dead.

... should we be calling you Henry and perhaps curtsying a bit?

Interesting (totally off-topic) snippet of information: my great-grandmother's name was Jane Seymour.

I don't think I would be able to handle being any of the main characters. They go through too much. If I had to choose among males...Rodel Ituralde or Galad Damodred. Ituralde is just too cool and I think Galad's character arc (from being a Prince of Andor to a Tower Guard to a Child of the Light) is pretty interesting. Plus he's a honourable guy. (It's totally not because he is supposed to be the most handsome guy and because chances are he's gonna marry Berelain. Honest!)

Galad was never part of the Tower Guard, he just trained with the warders. I think technically Gawyn is, though his Younglings seem to be their own separate entity.

Herid Fel would be kinda cool cause he knows so much, though being ripped apart would really suck.

I knew that; I just didn't make the distinction. Incidentally, if Galad hadn't been taken in by Lothair Mantelar's book, would he have consented to a bonding offer in the future, do you think?

I dont think so. He tries to always do whats right and alot of the time that revolves around his sister. I believe that he would return to Andor and become an officer in the Andoran army of the First Prince protector thingy seeing as Gawyn would probably given that up to be bonded with Egwene. I just dont see how doing the right thing would have led him to a Sister that would virtually seperate him from his sister and other duties almost completely.

On calling me Henry, no, I share a name with a different monarch entirely. On curtsying, yes. If you're not doing so already.

Interesting (totally off-topic) snippet of information: my great-grandmother's name was Jane Seymour.
Uninteresting but equally off topic snippet of information: none of my great-grandmothers were. You didn't happen to have a grandfather called Edward by any chance? Last name either Tudor or VI?

On calling me Henry, no, I share a name with a different monarch entirely. On curtsying, yes. If you're not doing so already.

Can I call you Teddy?

And of course I've been cutsying!

Well ... more of a dipping of the knees and leaning forward slightly to expose my assets, but that still counts, right?

Uninteresting but equally off topic snippet of information: none of my great-grandmothers were. You didn't happen to have a grandfather called Edward by any chance? Last name either Tudor or VI?

Sadly, no. Wouldn't that have been a root-vegetable for the books?

Can I call you Teddy?
I wouldn't recommend it.

And of course I've been cutsying!

Well ... more of a dipping of the knees and leaning forward slightly to expose my assets, but that still counts, right?

Close enough.

Sadly, no. Wouldn't that have been a root-vegetable for the books?
Wrong Edward.

Archived