DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm home now

I'm not rushing to get to work here again, just yet, so don't get too excited. But I'm done with JordanCon for the time being. Give me a few days to get re-centered and I'll be out and about again.

Bes! I feel bad that I barely saw you all weekend. I did see you getting your Forbes artical signed though. That's pretty bad ass.

I had Esteban take this with my phone. I think Jason has a better one, but its not uploaded.

n616108261_1649017_1460499.jpg

Yeah, I think I lapped the hotel like fifteen thousand times this weekend. I was always really glad when we switched to main programming, because then we only had one room to deal with and I didn't have to pick which one I was supposed to be in.

LOL! With all that excercise you should schedule these for when you need to pull off a couple of pounds (like just before Summer bathing suit weather ;))

I'm sorry the DMers didn't get to have a "party", but I did get to meet you, Lor, and BTG. One of the guys that came up when I was manning the registration table recognized my name, though I didn't know him.

Had the BF there, so was trying to split my time. As much as I love him, I'm coming by myself next time. :P

Ahem.  How about we team up for the next one instead?  ;D

lol, I did some lapping the hotel myself. My jeans are totally fitting different this week!

I even got my darling husband to dress in an Ashaman's coat for the ball Saturday night. I think I need extra-awesome points for that... *smirks* he kept saying "if anyone asks what I am..." He couldn't seem to grasp that it was really obvious for everyone so NO ONE was going to ask. *laughs* gotta love husbands who don't get it...

Archived