DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween Mafia Game - Game over! Mafia Win!

Daetirion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay votes so far.

Talya (2): Pandy, Lia

Cleo (2): Elgee, May

Tigs (2): Nae Cleo

Lia (1): Talya

Not voting Jade, Moggie, Myst(hasn't even posted yet), Cairos, Krugster, Verb!

Okay we only have 8 hours or so before the lynch, so we'd best get moving, unless you want to go with a random kill!

I'm going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] as it is wasted on Lia at the moment. Cleo, I think her reaper brownies was a little too obvious so as not to be evil.. :-\ So will go with [glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow]

Talya (2): Pandy, Lia

Cleo (2): Elgee, May

Tigs (3): Nae Cleo, Talya

The various undead denizens of the Graveyard were only just getting readjusted to being awake, and yet suspicions were strong in their vunerable state. Realising they may as well try send someone back to the void, they all began advancing on Tigara. Closer and closer they mobbed around him, but in the confusion it was not Tigara who fell, but Mystica's ethereal essence was dragged apart.

Annoyed at only having taken out a ghoul, they moved apart to contemplate their next move...

Mystica, an INNOCENT GHOUL, has been sent back to the Void. It is now Night 1. Please send in all night actions asap. You have until 6pm BST on Wednesday (48 hours from now).

It doesn't take long for the powerful dark forces to strike. Almost instantly, a zombie is turned to become one of their mindless minions. Shambling over, the corpse clearly leads from a gravestone marked "R.I.P Elgee". The ghouls may shriek all they wish, but they have no desire to be next and need to find the solution quickly before they all fall under the thrall of the Lord's of night.

Elgee, the zombie HEALER, has been Night Killed. It is now day 2. Day 2 will end at 5pm on Tuesday 4th November. With 12 alive, it requires 7 votes to lynch a single player.

((Apologies for the delay. Student blinking politics led to a week of surprisingly heavy campaigning))

Archived