DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween Mafia Game - Game over! Mafia Win!

Daetirion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you mean finder.. ;)

Unfortunately we don't have much info as we don't know the alignment of any of those voted for. No one voted for Myst at all, so no information there. I don't think ayone went for Elgee neither (during day 1 that is), at least I don't think so, will have to have a reread!

[glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow].  Suggests a reread two days ago but "doesn't have time" to do it.  Yes, because five pages is ALOT.  Struck me as odd also the way she said ... "no good at all she wasn't defending herself... oh well."

Then instead of putting thought into her vote... she just "randomly" chooses Lia.

Do what you like Nae, But I have had hardly any sleep in the last two days, I have a spliting headache, so really don't want to read 5 pages of stuff I'm not going to be able to take in.

But at least I was the first to do something here, you are taking it easy by voting the first person who votes for someone else...and that quote of mine, haha, yeah right ::)

I don't really know about Talya.

Then again, if we're to have any hope of having a controlled lynch, given the activity levels in this game Talya's the only one we're likely to be able to get a vote going for.

I'm suspicious also of Nae.

[glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]

Panic still ensues, with no one sure who really deserves to die. A swift fight brings in all denizens of the dark, and as the ghouls seperate there is a figure lying on the ground. Clothed in rags and carrying a stick, the apparent corpse of an old man is none other than the feared Necromancer Krugster. Luck carried them through today, but will they survive the night?

Krugster, the Mafia Necromancer, has been randomly Mod Killed. It is now Night 2. Please send in all night actions asap.

I will be messaging those deemed inactive under my previously stated rules. If you are still actively participating, please post now. Likewise, if anyone knows of anyone who would like to replace a player, please PM me their name.

Archived