DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween Mafia Game - Game over! Mafia Win!

Daetirion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so engrossed in the one on SG forgot this :-[

I take it Cairos went to heal Pandy, but it didn't work? At least I hope he did!

Well I have no idea how much time we have. But I think I will go for [glow=red,2,300]Verb[/glow] He keeps saying he has a role but doesn't want to tell us, and then when Pandy is going to view him Pandy dies.

Oh and yes I can silence people, but I'm a paranoid Miller, which means I could come up as Mafia when viewed or I could not, I have 50/50 chance! :-\ There seem to be alot of these paranoid roles around!

I still stink there are two out there, there can't be anymore. I don't know about Jade, there was just a possibility he got the wrong result, wasnt it? I'll have to look back and check!

mk day went on a lot longer then it was supposed to cuz i forgot to end it >.>

without further adou- [glow=red,2,300]Verbal the bomb[/glow] is now dead and so is [glow=red,2,300]Moggy the mafia[/glow] member.

It is now night, plz send me your night actions- I'll be ending night wensday (hopefully i remember this time XD)

Ladies and Gents, the mod has returned.

Apologies guys, i have absolutely no idea what the issue was but it seems to have been sorted.

I had been trying to log on daily, but up untill Friday i know i still couldnt get on

Anyways

Will be coming up to speed and sorting this out. I'd like to thank Vemy and Nae for stepping in to help - lifesavers, the pair of them.

• 2 weeks later...

With so few left alive, the remaining ghouls and ghosties are reeling in shock. Seizing the initiative, the banshee shrieked down from the mausoleam atop the hill, swiftly binding the Ghoul named Jade to her will.

As Cairos recovered from the explosion, he looked up and saw he was surrounded by the former free thinking ghouls, all watching him. With a sense of dread, he shuffled around, coming face to face with Talya. Letting out a triumphant shriek, she invaded his mind and bound the last to her will.

Now, with the denizens of the graveyard under her control, it was time to take on the mortals...

Jade, the Innocent Ghoul, has been Night Killed.

Cairos, the Innocent Apprentice Zombie Healer turned Healer, survived but lost.

Talya, the Mafia Banshee(silencer) survived and won the game.

The Mafia team of Talya, Krugster and Moghedian won the game.

((I'd like to apologise for the late conclusion to this. I had 6000 words due in for today, and kinda freaked out doing it. Still, thank you all for playing, and to my replacement mods for stepping in))

Would you like more analysis at all? I have a list of night actions somewhere...

Archived