DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween Mafia Game - Game over! Mafia Win!

Daetirion

Something Atmospheric

A raven croaked, high in the ash tree. Rendered leafless by the sharp cold October night, the tree was a skeleton of branches, silhouetted in the light of the rising moon. As the raven continued to watch, there was a disturbance under the moss covered tombstones. For this was Halloween, the night when the dead can walk the mortal world once more; for frolics, for fun and for frightening.

As the earth shifts, corporeal forms rise from some graves, more fleshy bodies from those more recently departed. Shrieks and wails of delight at the chance for fun are carried on the wind, as the ghastly inhabitants anticipate the night to come. However, there is something more malevolent rising from the tomb. The overlords of the dead have risen as well, and seek to bind more to their will. The dead will fight fiercely for their chance to have fun, and do not relish the servitude that they would be bound to.

However, collectively there is a chance to overwhelm these great powers, if they strike quickly while the overlords of death are still coming to terms with their power again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Halloween Mafia game! All PM's have now been sent, with as atmospheric a story as i can come up with. Any questions, my PM box is open.

Rules

1. All votes to be [glow=red,2,300]Glowed Red[/glow] to count. Its the little button with a Green G on it, when writing a post.

2. Don't quote my PM's at all.

3. Day will last 72 hours (3 RL days). Nights will last 48 hours (2 RL days). If the required majority is reached before the deadline, night will commence immediately. Likewise, if i have all night actions in before the deadline, day will commence immediately. Any actions submitted after the deadline will not be counted.

4. In the event of the required majority for a lynch not being reached, i will randomly kill any player. You have been warned.

5. You must post at least once every 3 RL days. Sorry but inactivity kills Mafia games. If you do not post, you will be modkilled. If you are going on LOA, please notify me by PM. Warnings will be given once and only once.

6. You may not communicate regarding this game outside the game thread unless your role PM specifically says you can.

7. This is a coroner game, so when people die you will get role and alignment.

Ok now that unpleasantness is out of the way...

1. Jade - Innocent Ghoul - Killed night 5

2. Talya - Mafia Banshee(silencer) - Survived and Won!

3. Cleo - Innocent Ghoul - Lynched Day 4

4. Moggie - Mafia Vampire Lord (Godfather) - Blown up day 5

5. Tigs - Innocent Ghoul - Random killed, Day 3

6. Myst - Innocent Ghoul - Random killed, Day 1

7. Pandy - Innocent Unreliable Finder turned Finder - Killed night 4

8. Nae - Innocent Unreliable Finder Skeleton - Killed night 3

9. Cairos - Zombie Apprentice Healer turned Healer - Survived till End

10. Krugster - Mafia Necromancer - Random killed, Day 2

11. Elgee - Zombie Healer - Killed night 1

12. May - Innocent Ghoul - Killed for Inactivity

13. Lia - Innocent Ghoul - Killed night 2

14. Verbal - Innocent Bomb - Lynched Day 5

Day 1 starts now. With 14 alive, it requires 8 votes on a single player for a lynch. Day 1 will end Monday 27th October at 1pm BST.

Any questions, my PM box is always open, or find me on MSN

Good luck, and let the game begin

Dae

(p.s. sorry to those of you who got the PM's last night. My net then went down before i could send the rest of the PM's and actually start the game. I know it caused a small amount of confusion)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going to have to vote for someone pretty soon. Otherwise the day will be up and it will be a random death. Unfortunately we wouldn't get any info from that.

Moggie multitasking is a bit sus to me...lol. And Nae not accepting my cookies, now that is odd...nothing wrong with these at all...*eats more*

so is anyone missing?

Archived