DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sexy Pirates (by request)

Besolyn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Daruya has made my day.. *drools*  Wow, what a nice way to kill time at school.  *sigh*  ;D 

I must say that while I'm more attracted to Depp's personality, Bloom is much hotter in a very pretty boy kinda way.  ;)  *steals the pics of Bloom and Ewan McGregor and runs to her apartments*

*weakly* Thank you, Dar! I feel a little light headed now. *weg*

I like Obi Wan much better in the first, but I sure wouldn't make him shave the beard either  ;)

Han Solo is most definitely a pirate! But like Jade I approve more of IJ so......

ForJade.jpg

Speaking of Indiana Jones.....Shia Labeouf is so cute, I could just dunk him in my coffee!!

80875223_10.jpg

My name is Besolyn and I approve this message.

Hmmm...speaking of red heads and real life people and warders (that WAS what we were speaking about, wasn't it? ) *blink* *blink*

I give you Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn:

dragonreborn.jpg

Now, where's Alanna?  ;)

Paul may kill me for posting this here, but it is entirely appropriate. This one is pretty cute, too, although he's incognito.

width=489 height=480http://home.comcast.net/~james.moore08/paulwithart.jpg[/img]

I'm hoping to talk him in to coming to JordanCon -- he makes such a good Rand...errr, pirate.  ;D That is some of his own art there on the wall behind him in the second picture.

Archived