DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sexy Pirates (by request)

Besolyn

Guest nephitess

well being a Green.. I'd love to see you join us, But i will say this..

Please be sure to look at all the ajahs. We are all very diff from the books and similar in other ways. so poke around and get to know the diff ajahs before you make a choice. ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*eyes Kelly and passes a towel*

Now, Kelly, dear, while I realize that it is a rare occassion for a Green to say no to a Warder, you must admit that they are far more useful with a blade in their hand than... other things. Therefore, choosing one should be based solely on his ability to keep you alive and NOT just in freezing situations which require close contact. Being Aes Sedai, you wouldn't need that kind of thing, anyway. Which happens to be a good thing, because doing naughty things around here is a bad thing.

(at least until I get my 7 days in... *coughs*)

And Dwyn, really... you should be ashamed! Perhaps you should volunteer to lead a discussion in the Lecture Hall for our young minds about the appropriate discussion topics we Aes Sedai should partake in, in this community...

But, Lor!  That would require way too much logic, and evil, nasty logic will make those young minds explode.

*eyes Kelly and passes a towel*

Now, Kelly, dear, while I realize that it is a rare occassion for a Green to say no to a Warder, you must admit that they are far more useful with a blade in their hand than... other things. Therefore, choosing one should be based solely on his ability to keep you alive and NOT just in freezing situations which require close contact. Being Aes Sedai, you wouldn't need that kind of thing, anyway. Which happens to be a good thing, because doing naughty things around here is a bad thing.

(at least until I get my 7 days in... *coughs*)

thanks Lor, that so made me laugh and your previous one...I mean made so much sense.

Besides we all watch Orlando in LotR, Brilliant with a bow and arrow whiclst skate boarding, useful for a warder me thinks. He was damn good with a sword in both Kingdom of Heaven and Pirates, so we were in a round about way discussing their 'prowess' with weapons and err...other things, not wanting them to think they were just there for there skills but would be benificial to the tower in other ways...*nods*...

As the oldest Aes Sedai in this thread, I am going to pull rank.  Orlando Bloom will be MY warder.  Even if I'm not the oldest Aes Sedai in this thread, he's still mine because . . . well, just because.

Hands off, ladies!  If you're good, I'll let you watch him practice the forms in the Warder's Yard.  ;)

(*winks* this is more fun than I had previously thought, I should be a shrew more often... *coughs*)

Nephi, get back here this instant with that picture! Don't think I don't know where you were heading, young lady and just because you have a shawl on your shoulders doesn't mean I can't get you. I still hold rank in this Org and I plan on using it. (I know, a first, right?) That picture shall immediately be placed in a trunk that shall be locked (for 6 more days) and until such a time as I deem the hormone levels of this org have returned to normal, it shall not be removed! We shall all spend the next 6 days in contemplate of the sins we're corrupting our young members with and...

*drapes her arm over Jade's shoulder*

... laying fingers, weaves or ANYTHING ELSE on a male within the walls of this org is strictly forbidden until such a time as I deem us ready for the stress such a thing would cause.

*nods*

The MoNster has spoken.

Jade:

A direct quote from my myspace page

Johnny Depp, Christopher Lloyd and Tom Hanks are my three favorite actors

Rashe, I happen to be slightly more of a Johnny fan (only since 21 Jump Street 8)), but I sure wouldn’t kick Orlando out of bed for......well anything :D. In fact were he ever in my bed, he may find it difficult to untie his legs, being handcuffed to the bed and all *WEG*

In my initial post on this thread there is one more JD picture than OB  ;D

Last but not least:

For all who think my lust for Johnny is purely physical know that my greatest respect for him as an actor and professional is not just his palpable acting superiority, but rather that he and his family do NOT live in Hollywood, and buy into all that star/paparazzi crap! :)

Archived