DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE CURSE OF ANUBIS Part II - MAFIA

Talya

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't suggesting the mafia had forknowledge.  I was suggesting that it was suspicious that the person Dae voted for ended up dead.

But if you all want to narrow the innocents number down by one more for sure, by all means continue voting for me.

Notice how Dae has not come around to defend himself?

Meh been busy - actually on a temporary LOA and breaking it only for Mafia and a few important Infantry bits.

Natural inclination is pushing me to Roka, for almost similar reasons to Dunbar. Excessive activity, especially with those new to Mafia often signifies a role of some description. However given the late introduction of Roka, i'm doubtful as to whether that's true.

Normally pointing fingers early can signify similar, which obviously means Dunbar and Gerr. However i think Dunbar is arguably too innocent and Gerr is handling himself too well for me to consider voting him off quite so early. Not to say they aint suspicious in their own way but i aint going to be getting rid of them that quickly.

Personally, inactivity allows Mafia to skulk out of sight and also kills games dead. I theorise we have minimum one mafia lurking in the shadows. El Nyn, Elgee and in some ways Kara fulfill this. Legitimate reasons there may be but for now i'm going on gut on one of these three

[glow=red,2,300]

Elgee[/glow]

I got voted for !  ;D

oh wait ... that's not good, is it ?

*glares at Dae*

My first instinct was to vote for you, in retaliation, but then I counted votes, and it would have made much more sense for you to vote for Gerr instead of me, just to make yourself safer, especially since he voted for you. So I'm wondering why you went for me? Protecting Gerr, perhaps? Now why would you do that, hmmm? Now if I went for you, that would split the votes, wouldn't it?

So I'm thinking I'll got with [glow=red,2,300]Gerr[/glow] anyway  :P

Dae (1): Gerr

Gerr (5): Roka, Kara, Demi, Elgee, El Nyn

Elgee (1): Dae.

Everyone starts the day very quiet and subdued, well most do. But no one is willing to take the first move to vote. Eventually Gerr comes forward and votes for Dae, this immediately brings about a call to lynch Gerr. It isn't long before a majority is reached. Gerr is chosen to be lynched. They look around but htere is no rope, it had been disintergrated on the last lynch. Someone takes a knife from their backpack and stabs Gerr, then in turn all those who voted for him stab him., when they have finished he looks ready to fall to the ground dead. Again he is suspended and the voice booms out around the room.

Whoever has the Amulet of Khepri may use it if they so wish now on this person.

You all wait in silence.

Suddenly the body falls to the ground Gerr is dead. No one has saved him. Frantically you search his body, no amulet could be found.

Gerr an innocent roleless has been knifed!

It is now night I require all night actions from those that have them.

Once again you have a restless night. You hear people moving around, it seems more than one, but it is difficult to tell. But there are no screams this times and eventually it all goes quite and you drift back to sleep.

When you wake you find others already milling about. Dae seems to be still asleep, but you know this is a bad sign. You tentatively walk over to where he lies and pull back the blanket. His eyes are closed and at first you think that he is alseep. Then the deep red that circles his neck catches your eye, now you know why there was no scream this time his throat had been cut from ear to ear. You drop the blanket as you feel the bile rise in your throat. By now everyone has gathered round you and have seen what you have. Some steps forward and checks to see if any amulet can be found. There seems to be faint impressions on his chest, the suggestion is that he did at one point have an amulet, but it was now gone!

Dae an innocent has been killed (at death he was roleless)

It is now day, get them votes rolling in.

Six left it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Okay

OKAY!

I think it's Roka.

Definitely roka.

My points of argument?

Okay: 1. He's not dead yet. If he wasn't a mafia, I'm 99,9% certain the mafia would've killed him a long time ago, because, well let's face it, he does appear to be amongst the more intelligent of us. At least when it comes to reasoning and rallying votes. Yet, people keep dying, who are, in fact, not him. STRANGE YOU THINK!? Why would the mafia spare him? So that they could fall prey to his logic and eventual death by our hands!? I THINK NOT.

2. He talks a lot. Why does he talk alot? Urging the mafia on? Trying to win our trust, perhaps? "Oh, look, there's jolly old Roka, who speaks so much, I totally love him, he wouldn't kill meAAAARGH" SOUND FAMILIAR!? IT SHOULD!

3. I'm afraid, and I don't want to die, and I fear that I am next. Roka is the thug, Lync him! LYNC HIM GOOD!

ps: Nothing personal, I still love roka. BUT HE MUST DIE.

ROKA

Archived